10 balls WIP - Page 43
Page 43 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Thanks Mr Milosh, will probabley paint 5 but not all in one go. I will have them as fall back projects while I wait for things in the post.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

some steady progress on this mini.

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 541
Size:  270.3 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 537
Size:  147.5 KB
    Last edited by 10 ball; 06-05-2013 at 04:59 AM.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Awesome as always buddy! Makes me regret using NMM on my current projects!
    Currently accepting small commissions
    Now on GTalk: Exiledminiatures@gmail.com
    I tweet daily! https://twitter.com/ExiledMiniature

Quote Originally Posted by William T. View Post
    Awesome as always buddy! Makes me regret using NMM on my current projects!
    Never regret, you can only get better.
    " This site is cake, the scoring is icing. Scrape it off if you don't like it, the cake is still delicious!! " - Supervike

My Website - http://www.miniature-studio.com/

Quote Originally Posted by skraaal View Post
    Never regret, you can only get better.
    I have nothing more to add. Skraaal said it perfectly.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

William T - NMM is hard to master and I'm FAR from being a master, practice, practice, practice and you will see the results. As skraaal & Trystan say one can only get better

Well this little guy is turning into a SBS seeing as i'm painting every night this week.
    (Im excited to start my WFB single entry for GD but I made a promise to myself to finish off what I have started so working hard on this guard without letting the quality drop by putting the hours in)

For those of you playing spot the difference its the hat, shoes and a few parts of the shield thats been painted lol

I spent 2 hours on a hat! - im turning into Sproket or Elly.

Name:  photo 1 11.24.12.JPG
Views: 503
Size:  294.3 KB
    Last edited by 10 ball; 06-06-2013 at 06:34 AM.
    "
    . Andyg

Oh but 10, that's not a hat that's a Hat!

i like this one=) every surface looks really neat and smooth. only thing i´m not liking is the bulls head, feels a bit wonky? but with freehand as everything else, practice makes perfect.

Very, very nice.

And I still can't even get close with NMM. So don't feel bad Rayzr! I had it down both silver and gold with LOTR stuff. Then hand tremors started and I couldn't paint smalls, did some model horses for a time. Came back to minis. Can't pain NMM to save my life...for almost two years now. It will either happen and take me by surprise one day, or it's just not meant to me and I shall be NMM deficient.

*sigh*

Great job 10! The paint and blends are so smooth - wonderful work!

These are looking great 10 ball and the red in the feather is so vibrant fantastic work mate
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Smooth blending on the nmm mate and the shield is looking great nice job.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Looks really good 10Ball. Is that a stock GW shield? I really like that partially destroyed look.

Cheers all

ischa - At least you can tell its a Bulls head so i'm happy lol

Krule - its a shield from the undead skeletons unit, i thought it made him look like he has been in a few battles and now that's his lucky shield!

Well not much on the painting but a new shot with a better camera, im not one for photography, its sharper but its altered the colours some what. Oh well sa la vie.

Name:  photo 1 copy.JPG
Views: 458
Size:  197.3 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 464
Size:  264.2 KB
    Last edited by 10 ball; 06-07-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    "
    . Andyg

looks good 10. You'll get the gist of the new camera soon enough!
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

I like that I can see the blues/purples on the spear now. I didn't really notice it before.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Very nice 10. I specially like the hat's feather and shield.

Thanks all
    Finished him, not going to post until ive finished the group, so thats two down and three to go.
    Just a note that the shading on the banner was done with pigments (well chalk pastels actually) I found them great on a smooth flat surface.
    First time Kath!

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  554.3 KB
    "
    . Andyg

Banner looks awesome. Looks like I will have to explore pigments too. I'm seeing many people use them to great effect and I'm getting itchy...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

You want to watch that Zab all ways get it checked out
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG