10 balls WIP - Page 45
Page 45 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: 10 balls WIP

sounds great mate ! nice to see your not sticking to GW prescribed blue LOL
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks all, Andy yes mate I've noticed all our work improving over last year. I've always favoured the GW cartoon style of painting, bright colours with sharp outlines. Painting minis is no different from painting on paper, canvas or even spraying on a wall each has their on style.
    I think the biggest improvement with my painting came by looking at WIP photos of my work and being honest with myself about what I'm happy with and what needs work. I also have a rule now to only paint minis I really like (so commission work is a no no) I just can not paint a mini Im not in to!? Really in the painting zone lately been putting hours & hours in, making up for the 10 year gap of not painting
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

You are one of the best painters i have ever seen, and have a style i wish i could do aswell.

and on the issue of only painting miniatures you really like, it is a philosphy i am adopting atm as fever and fever games catch my fancy.

Hence i am compiling a list of minis that i will be painting in the future.
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Thanks MJ

Started on the skin.
    Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 681
Size:  238.2 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

looking good especially liking the throat colouring very lizard like

The spotting upper torso is very nice!
    Wait!!!Before you vote, try squinting and see if it helps you to realize my artistic vision... No, well go ahead then. I didn't think you would get it anyway.

Yeah, you are screwed. I started to do that. You have no idea how long my list is now. I'm gonna need a bigger coffin so I can take what I can't finish with me. Sorry did i say coffin? I meant pyramid
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Yeah, you are screwed. I started to do that. You have no idea how long my list is now. I'm gonna need a bigger coffin so I can take what I can't finish with me. Sorry did i say coffin? I meant pyramid
    DON'T be silly a Painter cannot die until their last mini is painted. So I expact to last 'til I'm around 300.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Hey 10 ball, Really like the skin color, this high saturated green with the white transition and this little dots, just excellent idea... I believe inspired by nature, right? I always love to take some model pictures it makes it quite pleasant to be able to reproduce it on some mini! And your NMM skills are improving mini by mini, really excellent!

10 balls account is proper *****d so he has asked me to post the latest pic of his lizard man for him; so here you go guys and gals!

personnaly as he cant defend himself and as he is going to compete against me in the comp i think the finnishing touch is that he should dip it.....he,he,he,he!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Wow. Very nice. The spotting and fades are...spot on

Very impressive, sir!

Khonner

Blog Entries

Nice work indeed, he's gonna look great on that base. What's the deal with 10's account?

Outstanding! Your attention to detail is fantastic.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Looks fantastic and like the attention to detail on the inside of the shield

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Wow. Very nice. The spotting and fades are...spot on
    No doubt. Now let's see what the dip does

Takes it to heights of excellence I'm sure lol!

Can't access his account at all Mike no posts no pm nothing at all I'm like his bloody secretary now
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Takes it to heights of excellence I'm sure lol!

Can't access his account at all Mike no posts no pm nothing at all I'm like his bloody secretary now
    So tell him you are now a consultant and charge price per hour

/Kretcher
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

and use the phrase executive assistant - you can charge more that way.

Watcha everyone 10 balls executive assistant here again his finished skink and starting on the latest mini Boris. He says sorry for not replying to you all hopefully Chern Anne will gegt something sorted and he will be back on again soon. Err dont know why Boris is side ways
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Here be my ranking=