10 balls WIP - Page 138
Page 138 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 5470

Thread: 10 balls WIP

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hear hear, dragonsreach will become our international dealer....no wait...that sounds illegal....erm

Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got two on the base.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

...and your base is really good too....(sobs.)

My favorite is the guy with the sword.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Getting this back on track, Lee they are looking very good. Wouldn't mind seeing a group shot.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

They look out-freaking-standing!!!!! You definitely conquered gold NMM and grew as a painter during this process. Good for you buddy...

I'm glad you toned down dude's elbow a bit. On previous pics it was too bright and the transition needed to be eased. Looks great now and serves to support the focal point.

On his SENMM panels: the top of the panel should get just a bit more shading. Right now you have it so it stays a middle tone all the way up. Should be darker towards the top in accordance with the skies reflective properties. This may make it even more clear that this metal here is ultra shiney.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

That's really nice, but I feel like with the amount of green on the base some of it should be reflecting off the gold a little - even just the parts closest to the ground. They just feel a little too separate from the base right now, the PJ is clean and wonderful, but detached ya know?
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Cheers all

Zab - indeed, but that's how their staying lol, you don't know how close i've come to throwing the blasted things across the room Im not going anywhere near them with green now!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Wow! This is how you rage paint?! Mine usually get stomped flat when the rage takes hold o_O You need to paint angry more, wait - so what does your happy painting look like? Never mind, forget I asked. Seeing that level might make me quit.

Incredible work! I do think you should have put them on round bases to offset Andy's square marine ones :P
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Got two on the base.
    All right AndyG let's start looking for those mold lines

They look pretty epic Ten!

looking fantastic ten, makes me want to get back on my elves ut ive had to put them on the back burner whilst I've do commision work and a local comp projects to do, elves will have to wait
    Regards

David

Have you considered, after ranking them up, doing some of that rank filler work and adding some elven architecture/sculptures of some kind? IMO stuff like that really sets a squad apart from the monotony of other squads. Maybe some sort of a gate structure they are guarding or something? This won't be considered a dio as long as it is ranked up proper.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Thanks for the offer DR! I'm actually quite happy exploring new brushes and synthetics and such, so far...

Such great contrast and smooth transitions! Not my favorite minis but your painting job is top notch 10.

Thanks all

God knows why I started this unit, I don't even like the blasted minis!! Oh well another one done

Been doing a 'quick' project for Salute also, sneak peak (still wip)

NOTE TO BEGINNERS - DON'T STAND COFFEE CUP ON TOP OF WATER JAR (trust me don't do it!!!!)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post

NOTE TO BEGINNERS - DON'T STAND COFFEE CUP ON TOP OF WATER JAR (trust me don't do it!!!!)
    beginners ! Sometimes we all run out of common sense...

liking the the sneak peak, great expression, sort of a, oh Christ I'm in the shit.