10 balls WIP - Page 179
Page 179 of 275 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 5490

Thread: 10 balls WIP

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jesus Lee, that's bloody harsh.

I hope all concerned are okay now. What a farce that it got to the stage that a body had to be identified.

i am all for the NHS and wont hear a bad word about their service i have received, but that's inexcusable.

My God dude that's awful. How is your father in law?

Rick its wasn't even an official identification it just happened that his son wanted to say goodbye. If he hadnt we would of not knowed until this morning!

Darthmarsh - doing good thanks, always have to be careful with pneumonia.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Holy hell!

My Dad passed away last year and that was traumatic enough - to be told he had and then discover there had been a stuff up of these epic proportions would've completely broken me. I hope your father-in-law will be alright and that your wife and her family are recovering.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

That's good then near mate. Wishing him a speedy recovery

Holy mother F*cking god that sounds more like a bad movie or something. I'd be furious!

Hope for a nice recovery

Jeeze Lee.. That's completely crazy. Sending good vibes across the pond..

Cripes: how awful. Sympathies to the missus too, who must've felt even worse.

Every one else has said it. Seriously messed up. Sorry you guys had to go through that.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Please you and your wife needs to take it easy and tell yourself that it's OK. Messed up, can you sue them? Not a joke some one can die of stress/panic etc. due to mistake like this.
    Last edited by Teronus; 11-19-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Ten very serious mistake, happy with the ending for your family, my thoughts also goes out to the other family that was not given the chance to visit there relative.

Take care and hope for a speedy recovery.

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

IIn a world where I've seen x-rays where drs left huge surgery tools inside the patient after closing em up ,I'm not shocked as much..but then again it wasn't my family so scratch that.glad he's on the good end....people are at best very fallible ...humans tend not just to make mistakes but tins of mistakes and at a high degree of stupididty.

f**k mate that is awful
    wishing him a speedy recovery
    more pics here if you want a squiz http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/jason

Sh*t Lee that's awful!
    Still best wishes to your Family.

(but please spare a thought for how awful the poor mortuary technician feels. Having to deal with grieving families is bad enough but to screw it up......

My Dad can tell you how bad Death Notifications can be, but a miss-identification. OH F**k! He's been there!)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

thanks all

Some WIP on sigvald. ive been painting a few chaos characters for a group.Name:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  143.6 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

WWas waiting for someone to put a FINAL FANTASYESQ blade in the foppish dandys hand.....oh well I guess the chaos gods called on you....btw yeah yeah do that thing you do where you paint a crazy awesome unit like you did with straken no no like you did with the special forces yeah Dat one...

Oh fancy. Also thanks for getting back to me Ten ,haha for awhile I thought you just hated me :P
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

This should be a fun project - bare bum and all.
    Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. ~ Edgar Degas

ArchArad's WIP
    ArchArad's CMON Gallery

Great looking metal. Really nice otherworldly feel to it