10 balls WIP - Page 275
Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275
Results 5,481 to 5,495 of 5495

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Thanks all, more wip of the handsome fellow.

Name:  IMG_20191107_205923.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  206.4 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

The orcs turned out wonderfully, beyond top notch. And i don't have words to describe how that bust is coming along, beyond inspiring. and thanks for showing the under layers and how you're working it up, very good information that I'll have to work into my own. incredibly inspiring work!

the flesh is looking so good. all the tones and colour works so well. amazing work, really enjoying watch this slowly come to life
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Master of the craft!!! Just the top tier and nothing less!!! All the time everytinr.

Love that bruised look you are giving to the skin! This is going to be amazing when it is complete, not that it isn't already

Blog Entries

Looking awesome! That grey is indeed a good addition to skin tones, desaturates the "full on" pigmentation without just lightening it to brighter more vibrant shade =P Keep it up, pip pip!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

he looks quite a lot like you at the latest golden demon ceremony

Thanks all.
    Ha ha, Yes stefan and I've been looking more and more like him lately!

More wip on demon and because it was raining all day Saturday I sightly converted a heroquest ork. Been struggling with work lately so these old fun miniatures help me to get my head right.

Name:  IMG_20191120_192144.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  212.5 KBName:  IMG_20191120_192303.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  107.3 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I remember those old miniatures... I’ve never seen one so well painted ! And very well done for the demon, he looks very expressive, like we're going to have bad time !

You’re blowing my mind with that demon. There is so much depth to the fleshtones you’re creating. This is already an incredible piece of painting.
    And I’m glad you’re still knocking out the Hero Quest minis in your spare time!

Those flesh tones look amazing, love all the colour going on in them. The demon looks pritty cool as well
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

I really like the paint you’ve put down on the demon bust. It looks a lot like bruised, decaying and partially dessicated human flesh.

really well done on the flesh tones. An incredible amount of color variance adds to it's realism

Lovely density and variation in tone in the skin work Ten....draws you right into the face.

Really nice.