10 balls WIP - Page 143
Page 143 of 275 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 5487

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Thanks demi.

Bloodfather - Beach Commander, Juno Beach, d-day. Captain Colin Douglas Maud as portaid by Kenneth More in the movie the longest day.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

every mini you learn something from. I think they look great as well.

Ah, I see thanks Ten. Is it just me or is the dog's nose incomplete. It looked from my tiny picture screen that just the right side of his nose was painted. Could be way off tho. Anyway, that's a nice little freebie mini. Did they give away the same Jason that Sprocket painted in his famous dio?
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

ah mate, you actually painted that hideous miniature?
    hope we get something cooler this year.

Well another Salute and two finalists which makes 10 ball a happy chappy
    Andy has very kindly lent me his airbrush and Ill have to say he is going to have a job getting it back. First time ever using one and ive been at it all day today
    (day off work) on this old ultra marine. Im very pleased so far, and over the moon with the airbrush
    Still WIP.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Congratulations on the finalists at Salute, liking what you've achieved on the marine mate looks great at this early stage
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

OOOOOOH! RT era goodness!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Great job on he 2x finalist!
    Some good Airbrushing too. 100% 10 ball styles there!, Dont forget you can glaze with an AB too. short sprays over a small area is enough to net you a mid tone. If your having trouble with splatter adjust your psi lower or have a play with some washes the viscosity is easier to work with and still translucient. You can see how I sprayed the glazes to start and then touched up with the brush back on my medusa marine. I know yours is a play spray but keep that contrast up!

Congrat! Where can i find pictures?

Thanks all

Rothskin - the photos usually appear on the Salute 2015 website (but havent yet?)

Canny - yep ive been messing with glazes and water/paint mix. Your smack on about the contrast. I can see straight away from this test mini that with AB painting I will have to plan the mini out different in terms of masking and background overspray etc. As with pigments, decals, etc the AB is just another tool in the hobby.

really first time using AB? in that case it's not only good, but super. The precision you have is excellent (and sadly for me far better than I have after years of use)
    Forgot, that it works again.

Congrats Lee. I'm very impressed with your first time airbrushing! I think you might be onto something good!

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well done Lee on the entries

Airbrush is ace, though rue the day when it just doesn't like what you put in it, they are a fickle mistress

Quote Originally Posted by MAXXxxx View Post
    really first time using AB? in that case it's not only good, but super. The precision you have is excellent (and sadly for me far better than I have after years of use)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sproket View Post
    Congrats Lee. I'm very impressed with your first time airbrushing! I think you might be onto something good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Model Art View Post
    Well done Lee on the entries
    Airbrush is ace, though rue the day when it just doesn't like what you put in it, they are a fickle mistress
    Wow Lee, first time!
    Gosh
    It's
    Terrific!

All jesting aside, that really is impressive for a first time. I'm going to have to dig mine out and start getting my act together.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

I have to agree with everyone else, that is great work for the first time. Congrats on making the finalist at salute.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Hi,

First time????????????? OMG...

Many thanks,
    Mariano.

Thanks all
    Ive finished the marine and will post tomorrow. Ive been working hard over the week really putting the hours in. Still WIP.

Been trying out new types of highlights, almost reverse than im use to.

A very charactiful model, and nice colour scheme really adding to the character
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk