10 balls WIP - Page 155
Page 155 of 275 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 5495

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Rick it's sprayed for the base coat.

Lost - well I've been painting since I was 10 then stopped at 16. Started again 5 years ago but really put the hours in over the last 2 year's.

It's just practice, practice, practice...... or you could just dip the minis like Andy does, with some fine results I must say
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Nah stopped the dipping its old tooth brush dipped in Hammerite and flick the paint at the mini....voila Gold!!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

You are both selling your photoshop skills short
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

been messing with new scale 75 greens that arrived today. very pleased, the shades they have supplied compliment each other well.
    still wip.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Love that tongue!

Cheers both

Bit more layering up.

Fr a figure I don't care for much I simply adore the wg you are painting him. He is simply coming to life, so much expression.

I think the way you've elongated the pink of the mouth up to the cheeks makes a lot of sense for how far orcs open there mouths, great job as always mate
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

what a wicked look Orc, I love the skin tones 10, fantastic
    Regards

David

The eyes are absolutely splendid really menacing! Teeth spot on; tat lovely ear great. I think the skin just needs a tiny bit more contrast on it IMHO. Great job could be in the running mate.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

cheers all

For anyone not following the gods & monsters thread this is what im working on.

For some time now ive been meaning to ask everyone that when you are all painting do any of you get angry when people talk, walk, breath near by?
    Ive been getting worse, to a point where ive had to start to paint when people are out or in bed.

Nope, I'm exactly the same.

I paint a lot in the evening as I work in the day and I tend to zone into a painting trance. If the wife comes in and starts rummaging though things and breaks my concentration I get angry I have to carefully put my brushes down and walk out of the room. Its the same when I hear the pitter patter of the kids up stairs. I thought I was the only one. I also get angry when I just sit down, put some paint on my pallet. I load my brush up and I hear "DAAAADDDD". I guess its more frustration than anger though.

anyway your centaur is looking fantastic. You are truly top of the game.
    Regards

David

Crikey Lee they are some stunning skin tones.
    I am actually ok while painting. However I do not start until the kids are in bed, my wife is doing her stuff and I know I have at least an hour to get something done. As my wife and I are in the same room we chat a little but fortunately she knows when I say hang on a minute that I'm on with a tricky bit !!!
    Saying that, I'm not overly pleased if I get disturbed to the point I have to stop completely.

Yes when people talk I just rip there heads off and shit down their necks..band end of story ...lmao probably the best you've done..really amazing work.

Haven't felt that way lately (insomnia does it for me though) normally i just tune everything out. The Lady Inquisitor has learned not to bother with communicating anything important while i am in the zone because i nod but nothing really registers.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

There's always some noise around me, painting is how I become zen and cope with it. I'm angry all the other time instead.

However, if anyone touches my chair, they are in mortal peril.

That's looking outstanding already 10.
    Gotta say I don't mind noise while painting, in fact I'll stick the radio on anyway even if no one is around. I paint on the dining table (or 'family does everything on it' table) and I do get the occasional person coming to sit down and 'jog' the entire table lol. Which depending on what I'm doing can be very annoying.
    However I also sometimes play a guilt game and accuse the person of jogging me and ruining everything lol.

Nice bright pastille shades, I believe you have "technique or style" go to the Dr's n get it sorted out lol.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

cheers all

Wifes been painting dogs again
    More WIP on Rujo.