Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255 LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,080 of 5085

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Been working on the reds. Using blue glazes which ive been pleased with the results.

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 492
Size:  236.6 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 492
Size:  235.0 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

This is exactly your style of mini mate looks like you’ve got your mojo back pall.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Sensational red... the blue shade gives it a really nice look, Very fitting for this mini... looks great so far.

boom looking really nice some good pinks not too much on the highlights they are nice and sharp, blues in the shadows are good and it's not turned it purple, just right ay.

Thanks all. Reds done, on to zebra stripes

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 459
Size:  240.7 KBName:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 463
Size:  226.0 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

That blue does work really well on the red. Zebra stripes have got a nice texture to them. You're doing well with this old model
    error 404: signature not found

Thanks
    Im seeing stripes !!!

Name:  photo 2.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  216.5 KBName:  photo 5.JPG
Views: 414
Size:  221.1 KB

Great start, Zebra pelt looks excellent and the blue glazing is working really well, gives those armour pieces a real rich depth.

I love the zebras head with oh shit I’m really dead look!!! Lol the skin is nice and rich and has a perfect savage to highlight ratio going on. Zebra stripes unercrealistic in their pattern. Exsqisite!!!

I would do savannah type colours on the base to tie in the zebra
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Awww yeah man. You kicked that reds ass for sure. Looking so good, and the zebra pattern awesome idea.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    Awww yeah man. You kicked that reds ass for sure. Looking so good, and the zebra pattern awesome idea.
    Agreed. Outstanding to see and it seems you are having a blast painting this one.

Looking really wonderful ten. I myself never go that dark . But you Brit’s have a nack for it. You guys make this type of work very enviable!!

this is looking excellent. the zebra pelt is a great touch and very well executed. nice one

steady progress

Name:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  239.1 KBName:  photo 4.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  244.1 KB

Blog Entries

Red that's not pink, cracked it. As said, the zebra is a wee stroke of greatness, suits the character real well.

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do. Edgar Degas.

Sensational work 10 ball... can’t wait to see this finished.

looking epic 10 really nice with all the skill that has gone in to this fella.

Oh yes, that ork is looking awesome. The contrast in colours and shading sure makes it pop.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob