10 balls WIP - Page 51
Page 51 of 275 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 5495

Thread: 10 balls WIP

Blog Entries

Very impressive looking face. I agree, this will be a great article for all.

thanks all

Bit more on her hair. Larger photos also.

Name:  photo 4 08.30.53.JPG
Views: 820
Size:  112.5 KBName:  photo.JPG
Views: 818
Size:  119.6 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Great face 10! When will you release the article?

I am a little scared...that face looks like my wife after a week without enough sleep. All i can say is give her a wide berth or she will rip your head off.

Very nice especially the highlighting on the lips subtle and difficult to do.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

WOW! I know that look...ah yes that was the one I got from The Lady Inquisitor when I chipped one of the new porcelain tiles while installing baseboards...Her sword was bigger though
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

beautiful work on her, that angry face is very good
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread

Blog Entries

Nice one 10, you are starting to get the mythical shine to your figures. Few can obtain figures that seem to shine/glow.

Thanks all

Mike - spot on mate, that glow is what I'm trying for. You see it on the winners at GD but trying to achieve it is a massive challenge !
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Very, very impressive 10! You just keep getting better and better!

what no update here? hope you had a nice good car-ride home mate, it was an ace weekend!

Thanks all

(Skel - nope bad ride home, there had been an accident on the M25 so I sat there in traffic sulking for hours) (( I think it was not winning anything rather than the traffic!))

Well got home, felt gutted tbh but the wife sat me down, put a brush in my hand and made me continue with my article for Eowin.

After listening to some great advice from one of the judges at Euro (and a big headed Astrophysicist ) ive really pushed the contrast on the greens, maybe to much for under the light but more effective for normal light conditions.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 643
Size:  138.5 KB

Definitely not too much.

As for not winning at Euro - considering what little I have seen and heard about it, there's certainly nothing to be ashamed or disappointed about. The competition level there must be off the charts. I give you credit for even entering. I know I wouldn't
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    Definitely not too much.

As for not winning at Euro - considering what little I have seen and heard about it, there's certainly nothing to be ashamed or disappointed about. The competition level there must be off the charts. I give you credit for even entering. I know I wouldn't
    You're right!
    Lee has absolutely nothing to be ashamed about considering the DROP Dead Gorgeous level of Quality that was on display in the Fantasy section.
    HIS Painting knocked spots off my attempts in the same category, and I'm not unhappy as I knew straight away on the Saturday that I was stuffed.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Thanks Trystan & Mike

Nearly finished just more work on the greens on the back of the dress, then just a new base. Will type up the article asap.

Name:  eo1.JPG
Views: 593
Size:  307.7 KB

very enigmatic ten, can't wait to read the article might even try painting again
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

sorry to hear about the ride home mate... not cool. but the little lotr mini looks really good, but you should try doing some little freehand at the back, just to make it more interesting is this for sunday? fingers crossed for you at gamesday!

Thanks Wargames

Skel - I thought about some freehand but time is ticking for sunday and I can not risk a total repaint on the back if it goes wrong. Still got to finish the base on the ogre also.

she's really dead gorgeous 10!!!

i am loving her, can't wait to see her based up!
    i agree with Skel though, but maybe after sunday, so you don't have to risk a repaint and you can do some awesome freehand work
    i'd make you a sandwitch, but cannibalism is illegal in my country.
    WIP thread