"Hellwarrior"

Thread: "Hellwarrior"

torsion

Default "Hellwarrior"

this is my sculpt project...scale 1/9, materials: resin putty ALTECO, green stuff
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=63&u=17093749][/url[/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

wow looking great so far, that Alteco looks stuff really looks nice to work with.

nice sculpting powers! looks great! nice detail, how big is this?
    only thing that looks a bit odd are the horns, might be cause they are not symetrical(?) or maybe its just me seeing weird things here...

Joren

torsion

corners are not completed ...are not completely symmetrical..and are only attached to the pins

im not sure about the horns, personally id prefer some "regular" bull horns a la Legend but thats just me. the sculpting is ace, very cool!

torsion

I did not want to be like the legend and any more....thanks all to feedbacks...

Looking good...but I have to agree with the others about the "Horns" unfortunatley to me they look like to giant "Penises"

Sorry dude

torsion

Default Finish

....FINISH !!!!...premiere in april 2012 in INGOLSTADT !!!....VERTIGO MINIATURES...

torsion

first time will be presented in Ingolstadt.....painted....will be presented under a new brand on the market VERTIGO Miniatures....Can you order it, of course, and when you write me a message ...