Mousekiller's Skittering Skaven

Thread: Mousekiller's Skittering Skaven

Default Mousekiller's Skittering Skaven

Well, here goes another army... what can I say... I am a glutton for punishment and a failure at completion

Anyway, I am going to start with the character model in this army... sort of reverse to the rest of the armies that I have going, but this model was just too awesome to pass up and I really don't want him to sit paintless on the shelf.

Does anyone know where the shield in the center of the base on the side shot is supposed to go?

Quote Originally Posted by mousekiller View Post
    Does anyone know where the shield in the center of the base on the side shot is supposed to go?
    Just been playing 'spot the difference' with the pictures of this on the Forge-world site and I'm buggered if I can see it anywhere on that model.....??

Quote Originally Posted by mousekiller View Post
    I have to agree with Spoontoes, I've been looking over the forgeworld shots and the shield doesn't appear to feature in any of them. My guess would be one of the arms, as there's no obvious mounting point visible in the pictures *shrug* strange addition to the kit. If you can I'd forget about it - the model looks nice enough without it.

Indeed, that`s a really nice model.

I`d cut the treestump from his feed and added some kind of bursted wall. Got what I mean? Looks kinda strange for me to see a tree growing out of the street. If youre not heading fo this I`d liftet up some of the stones do generate the look of roots below them.
    War is not about glory - War is about victory!

http://miniaturefairytales.blogspot.co.at

omg omg omg need it want it looove that model!
    ...keep talking
    Forever remains

Instagram