Modular Gaming Table and blog - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modular Gaming Table and blog

At last, I've finally concluded the series. Visit my blog for the full demonstration.

Ever since I've finished the Modular Gaming Table I've been entertaining myself with the thought of making it comercially available. To be clear, I'm talking about the table, not the panels. There're a lot of things to consider before starting such a thing. One of such things is to find out whether there's a demand for it.

To find out I've setup a poll asking some basic questions. I'll let it run for 80 days and find out whether it's worth persuing or not. I would greatly appreciate it if you help me fill in the poll. The poll is located on my blog at http://realmsofminiatures.blogspot.com.

that is fantastic, could used something like this back when I still played the games
    http://www.facebook.com/TheWorkshopAyr

^^ please stop by for a look

I would like to announce my kickstarter compaign on the Indiegogo crowdfunding platform. This campaign is a one time oppertunity for you to own a Modular Gaming Table.

The campaign will run for 45 days. The goal is to raise enough money to order at least 10 or more tables. All contributions are refunded if I fail to meet this goal. Production starts when the campaign ends and the goal is reached.

Now without further ado, I present you the "Modular Gaming Table" campaign.

To be successful this campaign need to be relayed in many places. For this to happen I'm counting on you to help spread the word around you.

Even if you don't have any direct interest in a MGT, or if you cannot afford to support the effort financially, It will be greatly appreciated that you spread the word around (on your blogs, on forums, everywhere you may see fit, but please no spam!)

16 days left to go and we're halfway there with only 6 more tables to go. Go check out the campaign website and you'll find three YouTube videos in which I demonstrate a 2x3 table and storage setup. I’ve added a new perk for shipment to the USA. A single MGT set can be delivered to your doorstep for 375,- euro.

Stretch Goal? Be an early adopter and help with the future development of the table. Please visit the campaign website for more information...

Alas, the campaign has ended and failed to meet its goal.

My MGT experiment ends here. I would like to thank everyone for their support and positief feedback. Special thanks go out to those brave few who actually contributed their hard earned cash, which of course will be refunded.

Thank you, you've been a wonderful audience.

I am sorry for you. Some time it is just the timing. It was a very net idea. keep on the good work and always realized your dream. One day it will come.

Have to agree with Slybarbeau keep pushing at it, you have a great looking product and would be a shame if its not on the market !
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks guys. There're still possibilities of course, but for now I'm letting it rest for a while.

Darn I did not know you had a campaign going. After a break if you want to do it again, it would be advised to get the word out on ome more gaming centric forumns. Reaper and Studio McVeys forums have threads for campaigns and seem to have a lot more gamers than painters on their forums.