Article: CMON Shop Update: New Cadwallon from Confrontation!

Thread: Article: CMON Shop Update: New Cadwallon from Confrontation!

Default Article: CMON Shop Update: New Cadwallon from Confrontation!

Wow! They are amazing ! :-)

What else, what else in that wave ? I'd like to save some money on shipment if possible.

Wow!! Mini's from the Cadwallon book that never where available!
    Will be added to the collection

I can't believe it! Today (Jan 30th), all the 82 boxes were sold! Is there a plan to get more in store?

where did you this 82 number from?

and our shipment sold out this weekend. Not sure if there are plans to make more as of now.

Ugh, you guys sold out in 3 days? Any more on the way? By the time I learned about these they were gone...

It was the number that was put on the stock number last week when they came out, (unless I am sorely confused). I told myself that I had time to get them a bit later, but I was mistaken, they went out mightily fast! When the product is that good...

I just hope that there will be another batch later, this time I won't miss it!

Quote Originally Posted by borg View Post
    where did you this 82 number from?

and our shipment sold out this weekend. Not sure if there are plans to make more as of now.

I'm pretty sure it was more than 82.

Borg, please tell us what can we expect now? Was it all in this wave ?

please produce another run of this item, by the time I knew about it it was already gone!

Looking at the store, it seems Legacy should think about increasing their production runs of previously un-released models.

I wish these guys had a web site or forum where we could communicate with them.