Post your PC desktop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your PC desktop

Default Post your PC desktop

Think I remember a thread like this a long while back, but can't find it. Search fail! What state is your PC's desktop in (or Mac for all you arty farty types) and what's your background of choice? I find this sort of thing always gives some interesting insights.

Me, I cycle the picture with a fair bit of frequency, and I'm a stickler for having a minimal amount of stuff going on. Also, there is a second, much larger monitor to the left of this one that I usually have my actual programs open on. Gives me a totally clear, Start bar free area to work in, which is marvelous.

Name:  desktop-04-feb.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  430.3 KB

Follow Infamy Miniatures on facebook and twitter

Talk about a bad hair day....
    "Yes, yes, yes. Woman are in awe of his manhood and men swoon in his wake. Truly he is a legend in his own mind."

Nothing like logging on to your PC and seeing a woman's face burning off...........toast anyone?

Eh, I'd participate, but I've just kept the standard Windows 7 desktop. The grey robey thing.

If I could, I'd post the work computer's desktop pic. Hi res photo of the Martian polar cap.
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Laptop:
    Name:  Dragon9.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  394.3 KB
    Only full screen, well what did you expect.
    PC:
    Name:  firefly1.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  81.7 KB
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Here's mine, nice and clean:

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by skraaal; 02-05-2012 at 05:54 PM.
    " This site is cake, the scoring is icing. Scrape it off if you don't like it, the cake is still delicious!! " - Supervike

My Website - http://www.miniature-studio.com/

Official Freak Bar Witch wiccanpony's Avatar

.....x-rated
    " So remember that, when they're beating your ass with a metal shovel while you're dressed as Little Bo Peep - it's not deviant...it's art.

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-02-06 at 09.41.34.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  13.2 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Nothing much interesting going on, pic is one I took at a beach party last year

Impressed at how clutter free most of these are. Not what I expected. My painting table is the exact opposite of my pc desktop though, it has everything on it!

Follow Infamy Miniatures on facebook and twitter

@freakinacage - good to see another fan of the Danish TV series The Killing, and Malifaux!
    "All in the game yo, all in the game."

Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 209
Size:  116.3 KB

here's mine from work

@Iono- WOW! that pic is awesome!! lol Where did you get that one? My husband finds all kinds of cool pics for his desktop background from somethingawful.com

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  218.6 KBHere's my home laptop:

Actually, it's part of a theme, so the wallpaper switches every so often (all Batman, as I'm in a phase)

Coffin Dodger / Keymaster airhead's Avatar

dumb question time:
    How do you capture your desktop?
    My Favorites
    I'm at and falling.
    si vis pacem, para bellum

This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

use the button print screen (make sure your screen shows the desktop offcourse), than open 'paint and press ctrl-v and presto your desktop in jpg

Quote Originally Posted by airhead View Post
    dumb question time:
    How do you capture your desktop?
    set up a trip line and then hit it with a big stick.