Thread: D&D What are some cool things to use a wish on in D&D?

Default D&D What are some cool things to use a wish on in D&D?

What are some cool things to use a wish on in D&D? What have you or your players used?

Hmmmm, as a DM i hated giving out wishes. As a vicious and generally malevolent bastard, i took great pleasure at twisting wishes into terrible things. My mate is even better at doing that. But as a PC i only ever wished for easy things like more strength or intelligence....the latter once back fired as a got turned into an illithid and all memory of my existence as a human removed. My party ganked me

Be very wary about what you wish for and bribe the DM with many noms before hand is my recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by Wicksy View Post

Be very wary about what you wish for and bribe the DM with many noms before hand is my recommendation
    Quoted for truth!!!!

Newbie, please be gentle Jacobo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'm roleplaying D&D 5th with minis from everywhere, old minis from Warhammer quest and old edition of minis of wizards of the coast, I'll try to run adventures with the rigth history for each NPC

A pet Tarasque ......that went well ....shudder!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

In the old days wishes were the only way to get stats above 18. That was a good use back then.

Keep in mind wording was a major factor and simple was more likely to go well then greedy or complicated.
    You are only as old as you feel....the next day