Necrosphinx

Thread: Necrosphinx

Default Necrosphinx

Hi guys
    heres my latest mini it is for ebay I tried to make it look like a ancient thing but the blue didn,t come out as well as I would of liked let me know what you think
    thanks jason

Name:  001-2.jpg
Views: 560
Size:  331.3 KB
    Name:  002-1.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  326.4 KB
    Name:  003-5.jpg
Views: 1189
Size:  351.3 KB
    Name:  004-4.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  351.7 KB

heres the voting lnk if your up to it Img ID: 298062

The blue is a bit on the flat side, but the weathered metal works well for that antique look

As greenone says, blue is a bit flat but it does make the mini stand out nice, love the gold also

nice work
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

I agree about the blue. It needs a bit more depth....but that metal really works for me!

thanks guys
    have to agree with you about the blue it kind of sucks but I really lost all motivation with this thing maybe if it doesn't find a new home I will do something with it maybe marble or something
    thanks jason

to be honest I quite like the blue. It may be a bit flat but it gives the impression of being a dull blue stone. Your amazing aged gold sets it off really well.