ME 28 Miniature Exchange
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ME 28 Miniature Exchange

  1. #1

    Default ME 28 Miniature Exchange

    Hey girlies and guys, is there to be anymore of these wonderfull events..

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by painterboyroy View Post
    Hey girlies and guys, is there to be anymore of these wonderfull events..
    Hi forgive my uber noobness, but what event are you talking about? If it is a parcel up and send of some good but unlikely to paint figures in exchange for a lucky dip type thing then I would definitely be interested if it's not that then oops.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

  3. #3

    Default

    You've got it!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

  4. #4
    Brushlicker gohkm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Singapore / Australia
    Posts
    1,395
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    I have officially handed the event over. The new event organizer will probably put the notice for ME up again, at his own time, own target. But for privacy reasons, I have destroyed all previous records (through the NSA-approved deletion algorithm); if you have previously participated, please re-send your details to the new event organizer.

  5. #5

    Default

    I Wana have a go now!( Verruca Salt petulant stamp)
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

  6. #6

    Default curious lol

    Are we permitted to know who is taking the reins on this one, so that some gentle persuasionmay be applied.. please

  7. #7

    Default I think this is a project - and really looking forward to the next Mini exchange...

    Look forward to seeing more details on the next Mini Exchange - as and when new management are in place...

    Yours
    Tarrek

  8. #8
    Brushlicker Bloodhowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Richmond, Texas
    Posts
    1,599
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by painterboyroy View Post
    Are we permitted to know who is taking the reins on this one, so that some gentle persuasionmay be applied.. please
    That's classified. We could tell you, but then we would have to kill you

    Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com


    Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang



  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gohkm View Post
    I have officially handed the event over. The new event organizer will probably put the notice for ME up again, at his own time, own target. But for privacy reasons, I have destroyed all previous records (through the NSA-approved deletion algorithm); if you have previously participated, please re-send your details to the new event organizer.
    What? I said no disintegrations!

    Seriously people, the Mini Exchange is a lot of fun, and can help broaden your painting horizons if you are in a rut. Just make sure to clear new participants properly and remember it's not a generosity contest (though generosity is generally appreciated)!

  10. #10

  11. #11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->