Delete account

Thread: Delete account

Angry Delete account

Hi,

how do I delete my user account? Too many trolls here, I'm sick of them...

thx:

Bulba

I'm sure if you have a word with chern he will help.
    What problems have you been having, I've not seen any trouble?
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

I do not think that I am a good painter, but the scoring system sucks.
    It certainly could be much worse: http://www.coolminiornot.com/300113
    like this: http://www.coolminiornot.com/300151
    but the scores do not show it.
    More and more annoying. And then only on my works compared...
    Last edited by Bulba; 03-04-2012 at 03:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba View Post
    Too many trolls here, I'm sick of them...
    I find this comment surprising as I've looked through your gallery and can only find One image with any comments and one of those is your own.
    It can't be aimed at the forums as you've only one forum post and the forum regulars and moderators don't tolerate forum Trolls.

So I'm at a loss to understand where your point of view is coming from.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Sorry, I not thinking of you. Nice of you to a high point, although I think you really deserve.

You have lost me?
    Are you following Mike?
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Hi, Sorry that you feel that way, to give you a notice why your scores are not so high according to me: The green seems not to be finished. At least that is how it looks, it also covers the gold “pattern” areas?

You have a good stable hand that is visible on the eyes you have painted and you have a good start on some blending. To get higher scores I believe you need to thin down your paints and be more careful how you apply it all over the figure.

I would rate your figures 5 if it wasn’t for the green parts. Also the teeth’s you could work with some inks like GW Devian mud, badad black as glazes and make them darker towards the mouth to give more interest to them.
    My figures haven´t scored high either and I believed they deserved higher grade, I have now changed my mind. Mostly since I have learned more techniques and are continuously improving. I put goals for myself and I suggest that you do the same.

I have one figure that is 5.8 as grade as the highest score. I have a goal that my next figure should reach 7 here. It takes a lot of work and is a big step and I am not sure that I will make it.

Well that is that, Good luck with your painting wherever you go with it.

/Kretcher

You're right,to practice yet, but it also sucks is the scoring.If someone has a bad day,give a few points.If someone is crying a lotin many forums, a lot of points.This is the fault of the system.
    But the question is: how to delete the account?
    Last edited by Bulba; 03-04-2012 at 05:13 AM.

Just abandon it. The system is full of old accounts with no pics and four posts.

Wait... wha?

o.O
    "Reality, she's a mathematical bitch from hell.", MaxedOutMama
    Wanna be bored? Watch me twitter. --<>-- Still have neurons? Watch my YouTube channel on painting!
    Want to know when to fry your neurons? My painting twitter will announce the videos.
    To judge how far to follow my advice, consider this: ---<>--- Slappin' paint on minis since 2006

Hey, I have same concern about quality of votes and trolls here.
    With my latest model (http://www.coolminiornot.com/454674) I have score of 6.7. Tbh I think this model is at least solid 7.5-8. There are far worse model with much better score.

Got same problem with my previous model.

I can take criticism but I dont understand ppl who rate good looking model with 1-5.

That is why I want to delete all my galery and my account. If I cant delete any of this then this model is my last here.

while I agree with the trolling with 1-s, but the 2 pics are about ok.
    The one from sept (the mentioned previous) is actually overrated at 7.6. It is a solid tabletop model that I'd score at 5 or 6.
    The last one (standing at 7.1 now) is much better, but the 6.7 I could agree with. It is nicely painted, but nothing 'pops'. I'd normally rate is between 6 and 7. Closer to 7.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackof25 View Post
    Hey, I have same concern about quality of votes and trolls here.
    With my latest model (http://www.coolminiornot.com/454674) I have score of 6.7. Tbh I think this model is at least solid 7.5-8. There are far worse model with much better score.

Got same problem with my previous model.

I can take criticism but I dont understand ppl who rate good looking model with 1-5.

That is why I want to delete all my galery and my account. If I cant delete any of this then this model is my last here.
    6.7 is quite decent given the quality... of the picture.
    Keep in mind people only see what the picture shows!
    First off, I like the model and I can GUESS the details and weathering are quite good but we don't SEE them on your picture.
    The light is too yellow (it eats a lot of the brigther contrasts that might be there)
    The resolution is too low, so we can't zoom (we don't see any details)
    We only have 1 side of the miniature, it doesn't help either to appreciate it fully.

+ Keep in mind this is NOT a contest
    + 6.7 is quite decent next to the level of the A-list painters posting here

Trolling ≠ not meeting your expectations