CMoN Annual 2011
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CMoN Annual 2011

Default CMoN Annual 2011

When is the deadline to submit pictures for this???

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengod3 View Post
    ***TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT MAKE SURE YOU USE THE SUPPLIED LINKS TO SUBMIT***
    ***DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL***
    ***SUBMISSIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 1ST JUNE 2012***

We are in the process of compiling CMON Annual 2011, which is a year book for all the top painters, pretty much a Who's Who in the painting community of 2011. Everyone that has an average score of at least 8.0 from a submission dated 01/01/2011 to 12/31/2011 will be receiving this invitations.

You might have seen our recent Annual 2010, and this will be hopefully be a better an even larger tome!

What do we need from you?

1) We are asking for high res, print quality images. Most web images won't look good in print because the resolution is too low.

2) Please ensure you submit photos in JPG format. A single figure should have a picture at least 1000 pixels wide. Feel free to submit the best possible resolution your digital camera supports.

3) Please see the links in the email below, click them, and submit the pictures in the forms provided. You may upload multiple views of each miniature.

Legal agreement: By submitting your images to us, you are granting CoolMiniOrNot Inc (CoolMiniOrNot) a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use these images in whatever way CoolMiniOrNot sees fit. You warrant that you have sufficient rights to grant such a license and you hold CoolMiniOrNot harmless against any actions by yourself or 3rd parties in connection with CoolMiniOrNot's exercise of this license.

We look forward to your images!.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliengod3 View Post
    Hi, do you need help with pictures?
    I'm going to a studio to have pictures of my minis taken (as I can't photo a decent images even if I try). I can take an extra mini with me if needed.

Hey Max! If you can get some high res wet nurse pics taken that would rock!

Are Crystal Brush entries/winners going to be in the annual? One of my invitations was for an entry that got a gold in Crystal Brush. Should I submit that one or not? It would be silly if it appeared twice in the book.

Please submit the pics anyway, we'll figure it out.
    I like it firm and fruity!

Default CMoN annual 2011

Hey there.

Any news on when the 2011 CMoN annual is going to be ready to purchase?
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

Anybody got any news????
    What you leave behind is not what is written on your tombstone but what is written in the heart of others.

Blog Entries

I was wondering the same thing. They are so great for reference and getting ideas.

when the 2011 annual will be available on store?
    Current position in the standings:

So coming up to the end of 2012 - any news on the 2011 CMoN annual. Is it a goer or has it run out of steam. I want to know because I really like them and I want to get the 2010 Annual but if there is a 2011 one coming out soon I would rather wait and save on the postage.

Please someone let us know what the score is.

Threads merged to avoid confusion due to duplicate names.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Yep also keen to get me hands on this. I actually have some stuff in there again so keen to see it.

Still no release date? I can't wait...
    Sick and weak from my condition - This lust, a vampyric addiction - To Her alone in full submission - None better ...

Blog Entries

I think by even chern ann not addressing the questions would mean that it no longer exsists. The art book by massive voodoo will fill the nitch just fine. It will go a step further than the CMON annual with some great sbs pages. I can't really blame CMON for abandoning the book since they have the KS projects to deal with. I'm sure those made loads more money than the annual ever did or will. I still hate to see it go.

KSs or not, I'd still love to see the book for 2011.
    Especially after I payed for a studio to take pictures of my and AlienGod3's minis, as I can't take a decent pic by myself.

It's strange... I hope that the Cmon 2011 was avaible beforevthe end of this year, but there isn't new...

I hope they announce if the 2011 annual is going to happen. I love all of the books, use them a lot for inspiration.

Woo Hoo... it's out..... right where's my wallet. Deep joy

Quote Originally Posted by nels0nmac View Post
    Woo Hoo... it's out..... right where's my wallet. Deep joy
    I've just buy it... I'm very happy!