Yshaelle l\'Oubliée

Thread: Yshaelle l\'Oubliée

Default Yshaelle l\'Oubliée

Yshaelle is available :D
    Delivery in 4 weeks :( (at least... :(:( )

??? What ,
    ??? Where ,
    ??? By Whom

And most importantly How Much? ??? ???

Er... The new mini for member of the Confederation du dragon rouge.

Well... the order form is on the Conferderation site, there \'s a link somewhere on CMON.

I\'m not sure that I\'ve understood the question and my bilingual dictionnary does\'nt help me... maybe \"By Rackham\" ?

11€ in France and 15€ elsewhere.

U4-Welcome

Ok, who here can get me one ? Pretty please, with sugar on it ? :innocent::innocent:

Edit : ok, only one allowed per member of the federation. Well, screw them. :flame::flame: I\'m not paying 27€ for this mini.

On this (http://www.conf-federation.org/confr...de&m=documents) page you can download a form that you can print and send to order your copy of the mini.

Is there a link showing what the mini looks like?

ftp://ftp2.conf-federation.org/conffede2/images/news/yshaelle_1.jpg

Default You might wish to reconsider..

Originally posted by U4-WelcomeEdit : ok, only one allowed per member of the federation. Well, screw them. :flame::flame: I\'m not paying 27€ for this mini.
    The last Alyena (Current fig) I saw on eBay went for 77 pounds, that\'s 117 Euro. 90 Euro seems like a good profit to me:D

Default A question for you bilingual geniuses out there..

I joined the CDR some time ago, but i am not an active participant because my French is non existent:~(

I have never been asked for additional subscriptions or anything, so possibly my membership has lapsed....

Can some kind, intelligent, bi-lingual soul tell me if it is up to me to send in my subs? and possibly give me a link to the correct page.

I do have a translating programme on my computer but it is utterly crap:D

Ipaintminis is still asleep from the wonder and excitment she created yesterday,but when she awakes I will see if she can help you she can speak French. I will ask her to get ahold of you Finn

what a pity i would like to be able to buy it..... its a very nice mini :(

Default That\'s very kind....

Originally posted by TAB StudioI will ask her to get ahold of you Finn
    Glad to hear your little event went well:D
    Sorry I didn\'t contribute, but my minis remain a mystery as I have none posted that I could submit. I will perhaps rectify this one day, but I didn\'t want you to think I was being a grouch or anything;)

U4-Welcome

Default Let sleeping girls lie

Looking through the CDR site, I found out the 16€ subscription expires after a year, so you might want to send something in.

Quoting :
    L\'adhésion est ouverte à tous. Pour adhérer, rien de plus simple : il suffit d\'envoyer un chèque d\'un montant de 16 euros à l\'adresse postale principale de la Fédération (voir sous coordonnées), chèque à rédiger à l\'ordre de la Conf\'Fédération du Dragon Rouge.

Dès réception de votre cotisation couvrant un an d\'abonnement,
    Vous recevrez par la poste votre carte de membre ; Si vous avez fourni une adresse email valide lors de votre inscription, vous serez d\'une part inscrit automatiquement sur la mailing-list réservée aux membres, et vous aurez d\'autre part la possibilité de vous inscrire, en tant que membre, sur l\'annuaire de ce présent site, ce qui vous permettra d\'accéder à la section membres et, par exemple, de télécharger les bulletins de liaison dès parution ;

Default Thanks U4

Looks like I had better send them some cash....
    It would have been nice to get an email reminder though...

They send me a letter 4 months after my subsciption expired...:duh:
    I think there is a deadline on the membership card...

Default Thanks....

All I\'ve got to do now is find the damn thing???

Yeah thats a nice mini, but I\'m trying soo hard at the moment not to buy stuff.

Message original : finn17
    All I\'ve got to do now is find the damn thing???
    lol
    Do you want that I ask them if you have to send them money again?