Page 202 of 203 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203 LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 4059

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Mmmmmmmmm, gribly!

Sorry to hear works been tough. What exactly is it that you do if you don't mind me asking?

Squidface is looking 'good'
    error 404: signature not found

Cheers foxtail yep squidy is gribbly! I’m a physics and engineering lecturer and my background is as an astronomer with research into pulsars.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

glad the work thing has settled, never good when it starts to take over. anyway, this cthulu is looking good so far, looks like it will be an enjoyable paint

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    I’m a physics and engineering lecturer and my background is as an astronomer with research into pulsars.
    Lies! !!!
    Andy works at a baked potato wagon dressed as a six foot baked spud !
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I hope the work challenges weren't what inspired the new Cthululu obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Lies! !!!
    LOL. I bet that costume has world class contrast though!

Lol who knows 10 or 12 years maybe he'll work his way up to making the chips, Nice work...SPUD...lol cool nickname..it would.... be a.... shame.....if it stuck.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Lies! !!!
    I now have a mental image of a six foot potato wearing crocs! Thank you very much, Lee!!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Glad Euro was a success Andy, aiming for next year as planning a split holiday with the wife so its not just going to that event re travel costs

Work sounds rubbish, my whole wifes family are teachers or retired teachers and i hear a lot of stories like that, hopefully its all good going forward. Dont let the b' stards grind you down

Quote Originally Posted by Rose Model Art View Post
    Glad Euro was a success Andy, aiming for next year as planning a split holiday with the wife so its not just going to that event re travel costs

Work sounds rubbish, my whole wifes family are teachers or retired teachers and i hear a lot of stories like that, hopefully its all good going forward. Dont let the b' stards grind you down
    Nils desperandum carborundum illigitimi
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

wow so now you actually have to work at work? glad you got that sorted

I know, fucking outrageous isn't it!
    Here be my ranking=

Name:  Page 2.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  746.2 KB
    Name:  20171013_192939.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  578.5 KB
    Last edited by ten ball; 10-13-2017 at 03:32 PM.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are you getting that printed and blown up for his work?

You’re all a bunch of twats!

Anyway work is driving me bonkers no time to myself at all and I have slowed right down with the painting. Done a bit tonight getting more of the highlights done on the body.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Here be my ranking=

Nuffin to do wiv Cassar! Torn blue sky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nothing wrong with being a twat, all the best people I know are twats...So are the worst people...Come to think of it everyone I know is a twat and everyone I don't. *ponders this explosive macrocosm of thought under his rock*

Looking good, progress is progress even if it's paying 50p for the sake of a shit and only ending up peeing instead. Which reminds me of a little ditty; "Here I sit, broken hearted. Paid 50 pennies and only farted."

Where was I...Ah yes progress. Shaping up nicely!
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

I’ve done one sides highlights. Do the other then on to shading
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Here be my ranking=

Good to see you painting mate
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

painting keeps the voices at bay. make time. I know how hard it is when you have a rough day but even just 5min to recharge your batteries. Maybe you should prep up some quickies to just bash out when things get tough and you don't have the capacity for the big projects ?
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Or give up that nasty new job and buy a baked spud wagon?
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Great start on the Cthulu bust....imagine starting to paint that quantity of one colour is quite daunting...

Definately agree on the 5mins painting recharge thing...even if I cant motivate myself to paint once I'm in from work/have cooked/put kids to bed etc...I sometimes just grab 10mins to work on something small or plan next steps on a project before crawling into bed. Makes the daily grind a little easier.