AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 203
Page 203 of 228 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4542

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

cheers for the support everyone. Lee the whole selling spuds at minimum wage is appealing but I think I’ll pass

Anyway the highlights are all pretty much done now so on to the glazing and details.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Glazing and secondary colours done now just the detail and cracked skin to do.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

i think you have to break up the green more man, honestly what i see at first gaze is mostly a lump of something (it does get a lot better in the last update though). perhaps fading out the mouth-tentacles into pink or something?
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 10-27-2017 at 12:30 AM.

There's so many details and textures, I feel that the green needs some solid breaks. I agree with skele, get some more colour on the tentacles. Imo go strong with some flesh tones just on the tentacles and maybe around the eyes just to draw some focul points away from the greens.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Blog Entries

You guys are being harsh the only, and I mean the only, thing missing from this piece is an exquisite hat.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

the addition of the blue works well. was looking a bit to green before

Good. Good. Needs more purple.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Green purple orange yellow red pink blue old Cthulhu has got more colours than a rainbow on acid!! I should have done the colour out of space instead!

Anyway gone for some pink on the tentacles. No more now some minor details and then onto something new.
    Here be my ranking=

Amazing how just a little pink has made the look more organic.
    I would be tempted to do the same effect on some of the smaller tentacles but i feel your pain of overworking a miniature mate.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill

Overworked! It’s like an Amazon employee near Black Friday!
    Here be my ranking=

What?! Amazon doesn’t employ people! Do your research “professor” - they use robots. Though I hear the robots have great union. Operates like a well oiled machine
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Don't let them get you down Andy. Cthuluhu looks menacing (love the added colors).

...besides, once you dip it the tentacles will really pop! Lol

He has ran out of dip, skele is sending some of his supply

the addition of pink has really worked. nicely played.

This one looks like it's a thing completely out of your comfy zone. And it looks grrreeaaatt! Those nice salmon pink touches gave it all a lot of live.... I just want to se him with the eyes painted... and will you give it some moisture? looks like it should be damp...
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

I really like the color shift on the tentacles, adds a lot of interest and realism (well, for a fantasy piece).

really nice painting mate what about some glossy/semi glossy tentacles to make it more alive?
    i think this is one of these pieces that look a lot better irl. especially at the picture with him directly up front, its very hard to see what the heck its supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    He has ran out of dip, skele is sending some of his supply
    what kind of amateurs run out of dip anyway!?! i have i lifetime supply in my basement.
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 11-01-2017 at 07:27 AM.

I bet you bath in the stuff every night

Long time no post on here but been busy painting on the chaos lord paint along. I will put the finished pics on my gallery when the others have finished their versions.

Any way just started my Christmas gift from 10 ball the Andrea “Umurth Scars of War”. Just a very brief sketching in of the skin highlights. Mid tones shadows and glazing to go yet.
    Here be my ranking=