AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 217
Page 217 of 228 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 4542

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

After a month of work on the house we have finally moved in properly and I’ve done the first painting in a month too! Got my painting corner sorted and done some work on the shoulder.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Two things;
    1. More light !!!!
    2. What the he'll is that girly thing your using for a painting mat???? lol
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Girly Matt! I’ll have you know that’s the three princesses from Disney painting matt! A finer receptical for spilling I’ve yet to come across!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Wait till stefan & mike see it !
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

that is the largest painting corner i think i have ever seen. i honestly think you got too much space this time!
    the Disney painting mat is a lovely touch though. And great to see you have picked up the brush again
    Last edited by SkelettetS; 07-05-2018 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Wait till stefan & mike see it !
    There’s something missing out of there.

A Pair of Golden Crocs.
    (glad to see the lights got a good home.)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Don’t worry I brought the crocs!
    Here be my ranking=

Lololol Michael Douglas called and so did Paul Rudd. They’re like to offer you the ANTMAN suit... you need to go subatomic to really appreciate this spacious living...btw yes yes a finer receptacle does not exist..yes yes(rubs beard)

btw the shoulder as the rest of this mini dumah is extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Don’t worry I brought the crocs!
    Oh course the question is how a guy who towers over me (5 ft 11) fits into a space so small?
    ..........And then I remembered Andy an Astrophysicist, bend space and time..........that’s how he paints so well.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    , and proud of it.

You need some new friends, Andy. This bunch are brutal!

Dumah looks incredible. I really like that battered brownish metal you've done. It looks a little more 'continental' to my eye than your usual buttery NMM. Keep up the excellent work!

Also, I feel your domestic suffering/resentment: I'm currently stuffed into a corner of the laundry room. It's the hottest room in the house and I got kicked out of my hobby room only a year after I moved in. Damn baby!

That demon is looking great and congrats on the new digs and a larger painting space...does this one come with a toilet too? lol.

Krule it looks like he has a window to throw the pot out.
    I eat crayons!! Do you have any REDS? They taste the best!
    I probably would paint with them better.

the demon chap is looking grand. i like the how the flesh tones are looking against the metals.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

I really wont be able to paint at all there... (or at least even less than I do now) my mind will go nuts. Princess matt is a killer xD
    On a more serious note... serious painting is that of this full body Dumah....
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Yes it is a little awkward fitting in there Mike 6’5” and 20 stone but hey better than before!!
    Ive done a bit more. This is a really hard mini to paint it has so many different surfaces and textures.
    Here be my ranking=

The turquoise in the cloak cools down the gold nmm and the violet of the flesh. Block in of NMM sword looks like shadows/light are in the right places.

Between the last picture and this one, which is closer to the true color? is this update washed out?
    I eat crayons!! Do you have any REDS? They taste the best!
    I probably would paint with them better.

That turquoise is a great color choice, it really makes the model catch your eye and hone in on the detail off the NMM.

Yes it is washed out the iPhone camera I have always does that I need a new camera for sure. Here is a truer pic
    Here be my ranking=

The cell like properties of that painting coffin are clearly working their magic...some lovely texturework on this to set off the NMM. great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Yes it is a little awkward fitting in there Mike 6’5” and 20 stone but hey better than before!!
    I hope it’s not just a cubby hole under the stairs?
    AndyG.........Coolminiornot’s answer to HarryPotter
    , and proud of it.