AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 219
Page 219 of 228 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,380 of 4542

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Looks great! Very nice NMM and I really like the blues. They almost seem to glow.

thats looking really good mate, keep it up!

Cheers guys. Ok a bit of urgency now on this one as Euro is around the corner and I’ve got to redo the bust as well and I haven’t even got to the base on this one yet. So done some work on the shield and the sword starting to do some of the free hand and fine details.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That glowing rune on the shield is an inspired decision. Nice!

Is that the elder scrolls logo?

Looks sublime as always Andy

That looks really good, you going to carry the glowing rune motif to the empty spots on the shoulder guards?

Unsurpassed work Andy!!!! You keep outdoing yourself!!! I absolutely love the shield!!!! I have continued faith I live this!!!!

Yep elder scrolls rune always liked it. And yep continuing the rune stuff in the empty slots
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Just superb Andy. You're smashing this one

Wow !!! This thing turned out just perfect!!!!! There’s a lot of things a well painted mini can improve on!!! However this is not the case her it’s perfectnnnn

Turning out to be your masterpiece and will pair brilliantly with the bust
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Very kind comments thank you! I have been painting this for nearly five months now and I am heartily sick of it I can’t see anything but this in my dreams, however I am finally coming to the end now just the rock and a bit of bling and we are done!
    Here be my ranking=

It really is technically perfect from Color choice to how the paint is applied- one of your best easily Andy!!!

Your dedication is paying off. This piece perfectly showcases what you can do as a painter. You should be dreaming of awards!

Unbelievably this Herculean labour has finally reached completion. It has been the most technically challenging piece I have ever attempted. Five months since I started it although there was a house move and a job change in that period. It wasn’t a miniature that fought me but it certainly wasn’t a figure that flowed. It gave nothing and was entirely a canvas . Euro awaits.
    Here be my ranking=

Beautiful work, well worth the time and effort. Good luck for the competition

Bravo sir
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

sweet work mate, hope it will do well at euro!

Excellent effort Andy. Fantastic work