AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 183
Page 183 of 229 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

​Gorgeous!

The four horseman indeed ,ten ball, sprocket Andy and skellete in no particular order cause each of them is as good as the next...well painted,no no ..reeeeallly well painted mr gillespe ....btw hope I spelled that right.apologies if I hadn't...my love to you and your family Andy.happy holidays,and please please please by all means keep painting beautiful models.hope to meet you and the guys one day...

Wooohoooo im at the start of the list !!!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Thanks lads it means a lot to hear your kind words.

He is now finished, the base is coming later, so a plain one for now. I will do a final update in a few weeks with him on a base but for now all done!
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Hmm... not really enough focus on the penis, but you'll get it right on the next one!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Hmm... not really enough focus on the penis, but you'll get it right on the next one!
    ....................And that gets top marks for today's most 'outstanding' quote!
    Well we are such an 'upright' group.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Beautifull paint job on the Toad King Andy! I love the colours you've worked into your palette especially the orange/gold tones in the green flesh!
    I was wondering (for no particular reason ) how you have dealt with the wet/gloss vs matt/dry issue? He apears to have a nice moist sheen.

Cheers David! Yes he was quite matt until I got to the glazing stage and I added a small amount of the old GW range washes into the glaze mix along with normal paint and a lot of water. Entirely by accident they were slightly shiny blessed serendipity! It was a tiny bit of Baal red with the orange a tiny bit if the emerald green wash I forget what it was called. Also with the turquoise glaze there was a bit of the old blue wash in there.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Wooohoooo im at the start of the list !!!!
    you got it backwards mate!

The last ones shall be the first?
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

No no no, it clearly states 10ball before sproket, then Andy and following up at the rear SKELE! Ha!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Of course you start with no 4, then no 3 and so on. you dont reveal number 1 first no excitement then eh?

Lololol I knew that was gonna be a conversation speak....in no particular order you crazy SOBs....lol but clearly it's ten ball leading by a nose at the moment...lolololol...your all great.oh and Andy your painting always amazes me and kinda gives me that innocent envious feeling of -ARRRRRRGGHHH!!! Who do I have to sell my soul to to paint to that type of level....UGGGGGGGGHHHHH!.

And the answer to that one is the greater demon Sprocket!
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Who do I have to sell my soul to to paint to that type of level....
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    And the answer to that one is the greater demon Sprocket!
    I know the ritual, John. You buy the pig. We've got those European bastards now...

Right a new figure too paint the brilliant Black Sun Barbarian. I saw a splendid version of this at Euromillitaire and decided to treat myself to it. Got to say a super sculpt! I started this after giving up on Alphonse Dalta by figone miniatures while it looked great on the box art it is without doubt the most overly fussy badly sculpted piece of shit I've wasted my time and hard earned cash on for a looooong time it literally got hurled across the room! Normally stuff from figone is excellent but this was pants!

Anyway it forced me to start on the barbarian which is as good as Alphonse was shit. I've done his face so just starting.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Here be my ranking=

They do some awesome sculpts. Is this the 75mm version ? I have the 35 mm which I will tackle at some point. Sergio Calvo did a jaw dropping version of this. Watching with interest.

Is the helmet attached after you painted the eyes? Hmm need to look this figure up.

Looking forward too see where you take this one, also wondering how do you think when you start up a figure, do you plan where the light should come from, colors and mode of the figure before you start something or it kind of evolves while you work?

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Right a new figure too paint the brilliant Black Sun Barbarian. I saw a splendid version of this at Euromillitaire and decided to treat myself to it. Got to say a super sculpt! I started this after giving up on Alphonse Dalta by figone miniatures while it looked great on the box art it is without doubt the most overly fussy badly sculpted piece of shit I've wasted my time and hard earned cash on for a looooong time it literally got hurled across the room! Normally stuff from figone is excellent but this was pants!

Anyway it forced me to start on the barbarian which is as good as Alphonse was shit. I've done his face so just starting.
    I love this barbarian sculpt, they really nailed that one. do you fully assemble the miniature before painting? then im even more impressed

littlebit sad about the alphonse miniature though, it has been on my "to buy" list for very long time...