AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 187
Page 187 of 229 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,740 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

[QUOTE=ten ball;829438]
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    ..your in some kinda horseman zone cause this thing is just absolutely sensational.[/QUOTE

remember you put me at the start of the four !
    Well Ten things can always change

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Bit more done on him. Glazing on the hands yet and all the necklace stuff and the leather work to go plus tats and yet gods the base! Not finished yet at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Fantastic work. Each new part you do is up to the high standard of the rest. What more can you ask for?

fantastic mucka, I can tell you've really thought about the metals
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Nearly finished bit more on the base to do and then done, really enjoyed this one for sure!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Wheres the skull !!? my god man I forged a stamp for that skull!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Wheres the skull !!? my god man I forged a stamp for that skull!
    That's the bit more to do you numpty! Plus writing furzt klass on a square of cardboard ain't gonna fool the posty mate.
    Here be my ranking=

Wien mate, that is truly wonderful. The leather work is immense. If anything I think the knee pad could do with a little more contrast, it's a touch flat in comparison to the other metals.

Splendid painting... m always feeling good thinking I'm improving...then one of the BEST artists gets better than he was,...and that is just absolutely fantastic evolution....excellent work Andy....

Really nice work.

/K

This is amazing work yet again. I love how you did the leathers, very realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Nearly finished bit more on the base to do and then done, really enjoyed this one for sure!
    It shows that you are enjoying this mini - I think it's your best work yet!

Wowzers, I think this last work and the "improved armour" version of Thor are my favourite works from you.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Haven't comment in awhile as there is nothing usefull to add. Just want to say thanks for sharing the progress on this, your best work to date.

Agreed. Definitely one of your best pieces, if not the best so far! Phenomenal work. Looking forward to the finished scene.

Loving the variety in textures between the skin, leather and metal. Really impressive stuff

I am happy too hear that you are enjoying this one you should always enjoy the painting

/K

The barbarian is finished and there is an article coming out imminently I will post a link as soon as it's out.

On to the next project a duel and my attempt at a reasonable base. So it's the white dwarf vs banshee in a ruin. Quite pleased with the composition.
    Here be my ranking=

I like this right out of the gates as it's a familiar set of minis that you don't normally see paired. I can see why Sproket copies your style so much A few dips and this one will be all finished...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Look forward to the article.

Nice work on the base. The miniatures fit the scene very well.
    I'll sit on the edge of my seat waiting for you to paint this