AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 31
Page 31 of 228 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Agreed ! Lets see more.
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Looking very good!
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Nice choice of colours so far, im looking forwards to the real detailed painting once the major stuffs done. Epic.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Cheers guys love using the air brush fantastic method of covering and blending over large areas. Back to Megazord mans in early June will crack on with it then in the mean time some small minis to do. Just a word here on the bigature the more I do it the more the level of skill shown by Cassar comes out top stuff mate!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Thanks very much mate i have to say the Old ones one of my best if not the best to date, its certainley my favorite. Keep her lit

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Blog Entries

Excellent work on that beast sir. Will this be the first Cassar ever painted or did Trystan paint one already?

Meph was in the lead by a nose so its possible that trys could have overtaken him. psst i have just primed "Dave" so you never know i might be first myself . I know Andys gonna take his time and get the full value from painting his sculpt "if youre gonna do something do it well and do it right" In the mean time i have a little game related to the old one "spot the Genre" i used all sorts of different genres sci fi horror etc lets see who can spot the most. You may have to refer back to the build thread i will start off with one of the easy ones. "the creature from the black lagoon" gills.

Solid start mate
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Started another small scale mini as the bigature is going to be a labour of love and is over at megazords for the moment.

Got a great little mini off Dragonsreach the emperors champion.

Going for the Willdorling take on black armour, dont know wether to give it a glaze of verrrryy thin blue just to make it a bit more pop or just leave the metal as is? Sorry about the back view bit out of focus but just quickly done with the iphone.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Blog Entries

Is that all paint or is he actually shiny? He looks great!

Metallics are looking strong. A blue glaze I think could suit it, may depend on the other colours. Looking really good so far.

Damn! If I achieved that I would call the whole mini done and stop. I say paint everything else, before adding any tint to the metals.

Spot on fella! Blue glaze is just to stop it looking one dimensional. You've nailed it IMO. Great job :-)

will
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Very nice, go on slap some blues & browns on - spread it all about lol
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Cheers lads! Praise from you Will is great considering the excellent work you did on your Templars squad.

Nah Millosh all black and white paint no shiny bits at all.

Thinking of doing the eyes and the other spot colours like the jewels green rather than the normal red. Also the base I'm thinking of doing him trampling over a ripped and burned chaos standard a chance for some free hand and will give a reason for him raising his sword in triumph.
    Here be my ranking=

Got a little bit more work done. Just blocking in the gold at the moment; got to shade down to black yet and highlite upto white and tidy up with a few smoothing yellow glazes but it gives the general impression.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Here be my ranking=

KA-POW! You know? Like the old Batman show. That's how bad ass that is right there. I have always loved that model, and you have made it better.

Moe
    "I was too distracted by the ladies to be scared of your bear. That is the second weirdest sentence I have ever typed on this site o_O"- Zab

"Paint flavored coffee is the bestest!"-me

Brush Brother Moetle

Take a peek you might learn something or teach me something :-)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...tic-Wonderland

Looking good my man, going to look knockout when you get the blending done
    "
    . Andyg

A real beezer, awestruck!