AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 125
Page 125 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Red brown can be a pest but I find this mix good Dark Flesh/scorched Brown/fiery orange . The left is going to be darker than the right as its in shadow. Yep the bouquet is winging its way from the antipodean continent as we speak
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Bit more done on the hair and face
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Man those eyes are scaring me!! He looks pissssssed!!

I really like the way this project is turning out. Makes me want to purchase this bust and have a go at it...must resist!!

This bust is looking incredible man.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Very nice mucka. On the highest points of the hair highlight up just a little to get that jump in contrast.
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Man, you guys really need to introduce some fluoride into your water systems in your part of the world...so much better for the teeth.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

I've upped the highlites on the beard and started the nmm lots to go on it a rust effect yet etc but into the final stretch now
    Here be my ranking=

This is gorgeous Andy. I may need to quit my job, move to England, and try to get an apprenticeship with you!

Looks great Andy, will you be adding more highlight to some of the fur ?
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

wow!! he's really coming to life. The metallic on the helm looks great.

Andy, he looks great! Way to push some of those highs. I can definitely see your style in him. What happened to TMM?

Are you starting work on "the package" next? That'd be sweet...
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Quote Originally Posted by BloodFather of Kharnath View Post
    Andy, he looks great! Way to push some of those highs. I can definitely see your style in him. What happened to TMM?

Holy crap I didn't realize that the helm was NMM until I saw your post and scrolled up to see Andy say it was NMM (slaps forehead). Dude great job!!

I'm sending a strike force of navy seals / SAS / Ninjas to intercept the 'package' the jammy sod
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    I'm sending a strike force of navy seals / SAS / Ninjas to intercept the 'package' the jammy sod
    Oh hey! I thought this was a family friendly forum o_O Now we're painting our packages?! I'm not sure how I feel about posting that to the gallery. Just... not sure I can ya know... measure up- TO all the great painters! My package is totally huge ~Whew~ Good save Zab, good save...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Quote Originally Posted by Helgar View Post
    Holy crap I didn't realize that the helm was NMM until I saw your post and scrolled up to see Andy say it was NMM (slaps forehead). Dude great job!!
    wait what? NMM?
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Those metals look fiiiiiiine. Nice job on the hair, too--I always seem to have trouble with redheads. Love those nasty teefs.

The only bit of crit I might give is that the irises are perhaps a touch large? It's subtle, and I doubt you'd want to change anything about them at this point, but leaving a little more white around them could really push his expression into 'zerky rage.

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    This is gorgeous Andy. I may need to quit my job, move to England, and try to get an apprenticeship with you!
    No probs always wanted a gim....er apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by wargamesculptor View Post
    Looks great Andy, will you be adding more highlight to some of the fur ?
    Did just that

wow!! he's really coming to life. The metallic on the helm looks great.
    Cheers mate but more glazes to go

Package delivered assembly and base coating tonight.

Seems to be some misinformation here I've gone TMM its just to damn big for NMM I'd be at it for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by ten ball View Post
    Package all ready arrived to late mucka!

Quote Originally Posted by Zab View Post
    Oh hey! I thought this was a family friendly forum o_O Now we're painting our packages?! I'm not sure how I feel about posting that to the gallery. Just... not sure I can ya know... measure up- TO all the great painters! My package is totally huge ~Whew~ Good save Zab, good save...
    Its not what your missus said while we were ....er. yeah best stop this!

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    wait what? NMM?
    Nah as said

Quote Originally Posted by Sionid View Post
    Those metals look fiiiiiiine. Nice job on the hair, too--I always seem to have trouble with redheads. Love those nasty teefs.

The only bit of crit I might give is that the irises are perhaps a touch large? It's subtle, and I doubt you'd want to change anything about them at this point, but leaving a little more white around them could really push his expression into 'zerky rage.
    Hmm I know what you mean but for me the too small pupil looks more odd than the too large. I think in this case its a damned if you do and a damned if you don't.

Anyway Ive has a go at the leather and glossed the eyes and teeth also some more glazing on the helmet not finished with it yet. Also going to start the gaberdine but not sure weather to go with a muted desaturated green to offset the warm orange of the hair and ruddy face or stick with the more realistic light brown its historically going to be. This IS for Euro (wasn't originally but its turning out so nicely its in, so Im tempted to go brown as they can be sticklers for this stuff).
    Here be my ranking=

Is that seriously NMM on the helmet and chain mail? Cause that is some crazy talent there sir.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

NMM, TMM, polished bare metal - who cares. It looks ace!
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.