AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 208
Page 208 of 229 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,160 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

That sucks, heck slambo could have trudged through one cm of snow....of course he is so awesome with that base that he could probably levitate to the competition.

Btw, this is one of your best bases. It is very cool.

Bum deal on the AOS open day for all concerned by the sounds of things...lets hope the rearranged dates are sensible.

Slambo looks bloody lovely though.

Absolutely love the new version of Slambo's base! Did you glaze the colors over the original grey base or was it some other color scheme? Care to share the recipe? Would love to try a similar effect on some of my more ominous minis!
    For HIS glory, by HIS Grace,
    TheLost

My WIP thread: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...34-TheLost-WIP

i tried airhelp to perhaps get some money back from the airline company as my flight also got cancelled, but i will get no refund whatsoever. "extreme weather conditions" (yeah right) so hey ho... lots of joy.
    anyway Slambo rock, too bad i didnt get the chance to see him :*/

Sorry about Golden Demon. But the updated Slambo looks fantastic. Great base and the reflections on the figure are perfect.

Thanks guys yeah the base is just glazed and highlighted over the top of the original.

Stef thats total shit dude how can they sleep at night!? Bastards. Well see you in April for salute mate.

Done some more on the gold. Very rough first pass loads to do yet. Also the Celtic design has to go over it yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That gold nmm is stunning Andy. This demon must be doing well for himself

Wow, even at this early stage that gold really pops... fantastic.

thats no banged up metal! so much bling for a demon... slaanesh pimp demon lol

Looking spot on mate. Especially liking the gold teeth
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

It's looking excellent. Really nice tones in the flesh

Quite amazing Andy!
    Have you planned to put pink reflections on that precious gold? Seems that you improved your NMM even more... Not sure if its the colour recipe, the contrast, or the precise location of reflections, but it looks top to me ^^
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Looks glorious, the nmm is fantastic obviously but I think the skin/face is just so good. Great job so far

Pink reflections and other glazed to come. I think the main thing is light placement more than anything else is key to metals.

The first pass pass on the metals is now done glazing and carvings to come.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Stellar work! The nmm is looking spot on, same with the horn and chin shadow. Plus the veins going across the back of the head add just that little extra bit of realism.

Starting with the freehand this is the first layer painting over the top with a pentagram and some eyes
    Here be my ranking=

Incredible freehand work there. Always impressed when people can paint flats as well as they can paint models.

Wow. Have no other words for this ... *continues staring at it*

Holy crao you have gotten good at this! That freehand is top knotch.

Man I was already pretty impressed with the quality of your work, but this freehand is killing me. You're a true artist sir.