AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 186
Page 186 of 229 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Blog Entries

Wow! That skin is outstanding! Love that reverse highlight down the center of his torso.

Some more done. Leather that's been weathered. Lots of work to get the textures right still needs some glazes.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

That leather is amazing, looks so real and a perfect contrast (no pun intended) to the NMM on the legs.
    In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

The leather is incredible. There is nothing I dont like about this. Great work

Really nice work here, if I was to pick on something it would be that the darker areas in the leather, at least on the photo looks a little bit to big and perhaps there should be some more texture in those areas also. at least at the other edges towards the brown areas.

I really would like you to do a step by step guide with explanation on the leather and texture that you have there, if you have time also add your thoughts around the decision you made. would be wonderful if you have the time to write something

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kretcher View Post
    I really would like you to do a step by step guide with explanation on the leather and texture that you have there, if you have time also add your thoughts around the decision you made. would be wonderful if you have the time to write something

/K
    I second that!

Thanks guys!

There will be an article on this figure soon!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

ooooo article sparticle
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Wow it just keeps getting better and better! WTG!

fantastic work mate, really impressed here

This thing is massive I keep having to slow down and concentrate getting all the bits to the same standard. Going to go back over the leather on the arms and the NMM on the sword hilt and make sure it's right.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Here be my ranking=

You are completely locked in, Andy! The leather and other organics look tremendous!

You've really nailed that dried, worn leather look. This is shaping up to be exceptional.

Agree with previous speakers, I do believe there is time to do a challenge with a small competition again. Remember one of the first one and it was great to try to paint as good as you, ten and some others.

/K
    work is boring when it gets in the way of my painting.

This will be better than the elephant....your in some kinda horseman zone cause this thing is just absolutely sensational.

Name:  IMG_0913.JPG
Views: 149
Size:  126.9 KB

'nuff said!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

[QUOTE=BloodASmedium;829432]..your in some kinda horseman zone cause this thing is just absolutely sensational.[/QUOTE

remember you put me at the start of the four !
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Can only echo others here, this is looking superb. The leather is outstanding and so is the skin. Just wow haha