Page 205 of 205 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205
Results 4,081 to 4,094 of 4094

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtail View Post
    Why does his helmet have a metal chin strap? Surely that’s really impractical?

Haha, just kidding. Excellent painting as usual Andy. Blue tones on the sash are spot on.
    Great. Now I can't unsee it....

Your skin is outstanding as usual.

LOL

by the way, as you seems to pinpoint miniatures with anatomical abominations, his right hand/lower arm look kinda weird, just sayin

Yeah well we can’t all have perfect Swedish bodies!

Spent some time with the cloak getting the wolf colours
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Ahhh lovely lovely lovely!!! Btw there’s that signature extremely believable nmm . It looks sharper than a Hindu!

Default Was gonna edit the spell check but too damn funny !!!

Sharper than a Hindu I meant ginsu!!! A Ginsu and gosh darn ginsu!!! Japanes knife big in the 80s cut aluminum cans in one slice than cut tomatoes ultra thin right afterwards!!! A ginsu damn it !bb not a Hindu!!!lolil Andy tell me your not laughing at this!!!!

He’s looking really nice. There’s better differentiation between the helmet and face now as well

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Sharper than a Hindu I meant ginsu!!! A Ginsu and gosh darn ginsu!!! Japanes knife big in the 80s cut aluminum cans in one slice than cut tomatoes ultra thin right afterwards!!! A ginsu damn it !bb not a Hindu!!!lolil Andy tell me your not laughing at this!!!!
    lol I was wondering what you were on about

Lol a sharp Hindu is he like dressed in a well cut Savile Row suit? Maybe a fan of ZZ Top?

Made me smile.

Any way a bit more done on the leather and gold I’d say about half done now.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Looks awesome, I don't think I'd limit it to just Hinduism though, I'd go as far as saying it looks sharper than a person of any religion

Well he’s even more sharply dressed now! Got the horns and stuff to do then onto free hand and base in the final stretch now.
    Here be my ranking=

Very nice mate.
    There seems to be a speck of blue on the very top crease of the blue sash in the middle?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Cheers mate. Nah there’s not it’s the bloody shity iPhone 6 camera pixelating. Zoom in and you can see this weird squiggle. Hate my phone! Still better than a Samsung hey it won’t explode! And way better than a Microsoft phone (stifled laughter at how shit that is)
    Here be my ranking=

He’s looking up to your usual standard Andy. Good work on the leather
    error 404: signature not found

i always thought iPhone is pure sheat except the camera. seriously how easy do the screen glass break on them, pushing too hard with your fingers?

very nice painting Andy