AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 216
Page 216 of 221 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,320 of 4408

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Yes the designs are going to be reproduced on the mini going to be a bit difficult to reduce but will do my best.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

nice, the metal really set it off nicely. looks great
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

I have full faith even if I bet my cabunet of trophies on it that Andy’s freehand on the lil dumah - will be spot on and as readable as is on the big guy!!!
    mandó eveybody knows for silly things like my winnings it’s more important to me than breathing so Andy go hit em!!! And yes I’m that shallow you pricks!!!)))

Andy ....you good. Just making sure your alright. Probably just busy. Always making sure I have a pulse on the rest of the family on cmon.

Hi BAM yep I'm good thanks for asking I'm just in the process of moving into a new house, builders plumbers carpenters decorators gardeners electricians! I'm a site boss at the moment constantly trying to explain to my wife why one person can't paint an entire house in one day and no they're not trying to rip us off etc etc. The expense is crippling but hey they're faster cheaper and more honest than the Lawyers we used to buy it so I'm ahead I think.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    The expense is crippling but hey they're faster cheaper and more honest than the Lawyers we used to buy it so I'm ahead I think.
    Hiring lawyers to paint your house is never a good idea!
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritual View Post
    Hiring lawyers to paint your house is never a good idea!
    ROFL . That was just devious Mr. Ritual.

hahahahaha
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Hi I'm...... constantly trying to explain to my wife why one person can't paint an entire house in one day.....
    Good luck with that.
    (oh and I can paint a house in less that one day.
    on paper and only in watercolours.)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Tell the wife you can paint a house in one day. Just give the neighborhood kids water balloons filled with paint and tell em to throw em at the house. Or put a sign out front saying graffiti artist welcome
    I eat crayons!! Do you have any REDS? They taste the best!
    I probably would paint with them better.

Well it would be a F*ck of a site cheaper for one
    Here be my ranking=

Okie dokie bud. You know me ,...mother hen. You enjoy your tough couple of moths and. Hope and pray the move goes smoothly for you and your family. I’ll keep keep checkin in here in case you decide to post any goodies.

I am so happy with the move look see I get a half meter square airless cubbyhole for my painting!!!!!!! Upgraded from the toilet!!!!! My wife is so nice to let me have this!!! Just think I only had to spend £300,000!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Here be my ranking=

You got some natural light though....my wardrobe is a daylight free zone...

.....smash that cupboard unit out and pop a bit of cheap white ikea worktop in there, wall mounted paint racks to the right hand side and jobs a good un.

Congrats on the move BTW, you'll have that carpet ruined with an accidental pigment drop in no time....

That's the problem with you astrophysicists, always thinking three dimensionally. For goodness sake man its obvious!
    You sit the other way round with the window behind you and the larger room is your painting palace. Lol
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Congrats on the move! and also for the new painting place! Make sure you have leg space underneath the new paint-station!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Will your wife attach the door and only let you out as needed??
    I eat crayons!! Do you have any REDS? They taste the best!
    I probably would paint with them better.

Yesss- legend has it only the rich get a milímetro square cubical for their painting - AND NOW I KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY!!! Wow it’s Glorious !!!! lom

Hahaha awesome! Congrats for moving out of the toilet, finally!