AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 30
Page 30 of 229 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Knocked it out of the park, Andy! Nicely done! And don't worry, I won't tell anyone all of these photos are saved in the directory that's right next to the one you did of the fake moon landing. You're secret is safe with me!

Really nice seeing these old models with modern paint jobs. Really brings out the best in them. Great work Andy

Ok posted on submissions.

Heres the link

http://www.coolminiornot.com/332745
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Voted! Very cool! Does CMON expand the pics? The only reason I didn't vote as high as I wanted to was because he's an itty bitty in a big field. But gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Done a little bit more.....oh wait....whats going on? Something has just materialised behind my Chaos Lord(I think he's a bit scared!). I would be with an avatar of the fifth chaos god CASSARUS SCARIUS!!!

Yes I own a cassar

And it only took one and a half cans to prime

Going to continue with the space marine but will soon concentrate on the big boy

Err might need some bigger brushes and one of them new fangled thingies err an airbrush? Joking aside Im in the market for a second hand one if anyone has got one they want to off load.
    i watched battleship recently and noticed that THEY RIPPED ME OFF!!!! look at the hands
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Finally done some work in the big lad yesterday. Megazord man is taking some pics will post ASAP
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

................Name:  this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
Views: 471
Size:  1.7 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Yeah well Megazord_mans onerous job has taken him to Toulouse for the week (lucky b*stard) so we are all waiting on his return to get the pics. Drums fingers!
    Here be my ranking=

............ Name:  Project4.jpg
Views: 474
Size:  226.5 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

lol .

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Blog Entries

That's awesome!

10ball's not wise lol. One other thing before i go....why are there no pictures yet? and after all this your work better not suck Andrew lol.

asap? more like alap...

Well, I'm back - even flight cancellations due to the fire at Heathrow couldn't keep me away for long. I've just emailed Anday the pictures. Sorry for the delay though.

Quote Originally Posted by megazord_man View Post
    Well, I'm back - even flight cancellations due to the fire at Heathrow couldn't keep me away for long. I've just emailed Anday the pictures. Sorry for the delay though.
    A man of honour would fall on his sword...is all im saying.

You want me to do what! There's lots of things I'm happy to do with my sword, falling on it ain't of of them

Lol .

Lol, I like to think as the plane was going down you would think
    'shit got to email Andy those photos'
    "
    . Andyg

Just heard from Andy that he's happy to post pictures, so here we go....