AndyG WIP (pic heavy) - Page 85
Page 85 of 229 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 4564

Thread: AndyG WIP (pic heavy)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritual View Post
    F***ing "Foppatofflor"!!! Makes you ashamed of being Swedish...
    Goddamn girly boys a woman respects a real man who has the confidence in his own masculinity to upon marriage quickly run to seed in the sure knowledge that she will find him sexy over weight balding in unwashed shorts and t shirt and crocs......pure testosterone!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Srop scratching your bellybutton, we need more pics!
    Last edited by Meph; 08-27-2014 at 10:43 AM.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Name:  VH-crocs.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  57.5 KB
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Goddamn girly boys a woman respects a real man who has the confidence in his own masculinity to upon marriage quickly run to seed in the sure knowledge that she will find him sexy over weight balding in unwashed shorts and t shirt and crocs......pure testosterone!
    What about dignity and self-respect? Totally incompatible with wearing crocs...
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Ritual View Post
    Conan, YEAH!!!!
    Quick AndyG post some more work fast before you lose all control of this wip. It's gone over the deep end! Hahaha.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Too late lol we are way off now. Oi shrek show us yer crocs, woof woof!
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Name:  crocs.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  233.8 KB

1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Nuff said
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Don't worry Andy, I got your back on this one. I have what we call a "Show Stopper" for ya. What is that on good ol' Chuck Norris Sr's feet???

PS-You could be in my dojo any day Andy...Crocs are a part of the uniform.

PSS-A Chuck Norris bust bitch slaps both Tom and Arnold.

PSSS-But not Tom Arnold... Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BloodFather of Kharnath; 08-27-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    ​You are ranked 1 out of 9149 artists.
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

Ok you Tmm oficionados here's my take on bronze Tmm. No idea if I'm doing it right or wrong just glazed black several layers in the deepest shadows then larger area brown glaze then biggest area red brown. The stippled tin bits again on the highlite areas then dwarf bronze smaller area. What now?
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Blog Entries

this is where oil paint comes in very useful.

Blog Entries

looks good to me! Some spot highlights? Scratches? If it were me I would start putting verdigris everywhere. Doesn't really make sense for the piece tho right? Maybe horsehair and the belt and se where you are at.

Looks pretty darn good to me. Think you need to do two things: reapply the darkest glaze in the shadows. And then you need a stronger highlight. Don't know what you're working with but VMA Gold looks great as top highlight for bronze. If you don't have that then a bright gold of some kind I suppose.

Remember on your transitions that you can mix black with tin bitz, for example, and then keep adding more and more tin bitz. Mixing the standard color and the metallic helps with the transition.

I know I'm no expert, but I well read on the subject. Looks good I think!!!
    BloodFather's Axis of Chaos http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...f-Chaos/page17

For someone who dosen't like TMM you do it very well

Dude, that armour is awesome... I can't stop staring at it. Just as stoned Achilles can't stop staring at that burrito...
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

That looks really good, Andy! What I'd do is try to work a little bit more shine into the lower parts of the helmet covering the cheeks and chin. They look a little too uniformly black and flat at the moment. Might be the pictures though, so you'd be the better judge of that. I'd also work a little bit of green into some of the dark areas. Not bright, fantasy-style verdigris, more in the tone of Vallejo Model Color Bronze Green. I just think it would give the metal an extra dimension. And, I would go further with the highlights. Use some brighter gold for the larger areas and for edge highlights you could go even further, mixing silver or some really light metallic colour with bright gold.

It really came out well, don't you think? Couldn't have been that bad, working with metallics?
    Combibo vestri peniculus quod fio a melior pictor.
    My gallery - go have a look!

I really like the paintjob on that bust! Great TMM, I love the texture you've achieved and the skin looks great. Now on with the strong highlights and some green tints as Ritual suggested, I think that would look superb!

Keep up the great work man!
    Ars longa, vita brevis

Ok took the advice and glazed green into the shadows and took the metallics up through gold to a very small bit of silver also edge highlited and did some (subtle) metallics on the cheek guard.
    Here be my ranking=

Fantabulous my friend!!!!! Nailed it...How does it look irl?

Er nearly but not quite as good as nmm
    Here be my ranking=