Salute Terminator

Thread: Salute Terminator

Default Salute Terminator

All finished. Cheers for the comments & help from all of you on my WIP

http://www.coolminiornot.com/303873

Name:  space.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  559.4 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Well it looks like I have upset someone. Just had 6 votes one after the other dropping it from an 8 to a 3
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Blog Entries

No worries sir. Just the kids trying to see if they can make numbers move. Happens to us all.

Lovely mate voted and commented ignore the snipers we all get them from time to time but hey don't let it get you down you know it's good!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

It turned out great 10 I especially like the red and the metals on the spaceman I cant beleive what dicks people are to knock this down to a 3 dont worry you know it is so much better

Well 10 Ball you'll be pleased to know that the Al Gorythym (didn't he invent the internet?) has taken account of the snipers.
    For what its worth as 07:26 the worst scores you've received were 2x5's the rest are distributed between 7-10.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Cheers guys.

Dragonsreach - I dont get it?? It went down to 3.6 how can it be if there were only 2 x 5??
    "
    . Andyg

Quote Originally Posted by 10 ball View Post
    Well it looks like I have upset someone. Just had 6 votes one after the other dropping it from an 8 to a 3
    That is awesome!! I look forward to having a sniper at some point (vote sniper that is)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

freak, I'll snipe you mate. I never realised you felt under-hated until now.

p.s. that terminator is very very nice in the flesh.

Voted matey, love the base most of all. Reds are very eye catching and the contrasts are great.

Dont worry about the snipers fella. You only have to look at the comments to get the best view. My ultramarine Was down at 6.7 for a while then I noticed in the comments and Darren Latham gave me a 9. Don't care what the score says now :-)

Its great work mate and you should be proud. Good luck at salute!

will
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

[QUOTE=squidders;

p.s. that terminator is very very nice in the flesh.[/QUOTE]

If you like it squidders, it would make a great new mini for that magic box of yours
    Let's say £500 and I will even drill the base for you

Thanks for all the nice comments people, much appreciated.

@ will - yes that marine is great and if Darren says a 9 well it's top work mate
    "
    . Andyg

Nice popping work!

Dragonsreach - I dont get it?? It went down to 3.6 how can it be if there were only 2 x 5??
    I'm going to guess that the 3.6 average was before it was tidied up. After that Al fella did his thing, 2x5 are the lowest 'legit' votes and the average is consequently higher.

Edit: Also see my sig!

And of course nice mini. I didn't see it at first but I quite like the look of the cloth. I was originally so focused on the armour that the cloth kind of vanished
    Last edited by Kalidane; 04-23-2012 at 02:44 AM.
    The Future Of Magic Wash is Klear

supervike: This site is cake, the scoring is icing. Scrape it off if you don't like it, the cake is still delicious!!

Dragonsreach: Oh my goodness, an Orrery and the Time Machine, at this time of the morning. I think I need a stiff cup of tea.

If you like it squidders, it would make a great new mini for that magic box of yours
    Let's say £500 and I will even drill the base for you

Thanks for all the nice comments people, much appreciated.

@ will - yes that marine is great and if Darren says a 9 well it's top work mate
    I only just noticed this... cheeky monkey - I'm not made of money, I work at a school now you know!

Quote Originally Posted by squidders View Post
    I only just noticed this... cheeky monkey - I'm not made of money, I work at a school now you know!

LOL, ok £495 -' i giv u goooood price'

"
    . Andyg

Thats a wonderful piece 10 ball!!

Blog Entries

Classy Reds. The rust/corrosive effects on the scenic base are wonderful as well.