[EBAY] GWAR OOP Rare Miniatures Lot (10x new in blister)

Thread: [EBAY] GWAR OOP Rare Miniatures Lot (10x new in blister)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [EBAY] GWAR OOP Rare Miniatures Lot (10x new in blister)

Not sure if anyone here is interested, but I put up the original minis of GWAR from the late 1980s, super rare, and hard to find.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=120899626287

The Original GWAR Miniatures for the game Rumble in Antarctica
    (sorry about the horrible camera-phone pics)

These miniatures have been Out of Print for a LOOOONG time (1989-99).

This lot contains ten(10) total blisters of miniatures:

• 66001 Slymenstra Hyman
    • 66002 Oderus Urungus
    • 66003 Balsac, Jaws of Death
    • 66004 Beefcake the Mighty
    • 66005 Flattus Maximus*
    • 66006 Jizmak da Gusha
    • 66007 The Sexecutioner
    • 66008 Techno Destructo
    • 66009 Scroda Moon
    • 66100 Gwar Slaves (4 miniatures)

All totaled, there are 13 miniatures in this lot, all NEW IN BLISTER, Unpainted & Unassembled.
    They would make a fine chaos warband of Slaaneshi cultists for Fantasy or 40k.
    I live in Richmond Virginia (home of GWAR), and have had these in a bag since they were made.
    I used to be a huge GWAR fan, not so much nowadays. I also have too many miniatures.
    I doubt there will ever be another collection such as this listed.
    *RIP Cory Smoot (Flattus Maximus)

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you, happy bidding and good luck!

Winning bidder pays shipping of $7.90.

I ship Priority Mail Flat Rate Box w/Signature Confirmation.
    I will only ship to USA. I accept only PayPal.
    Payment is to be made within 5 days from end of auction date.
    Purchase will be shipped within 1 business day of payment clearing.
    No personal checks. No shipping outside USA. No COD. No returns.
    Not responsible for postal mishandling.
    I will always package as well as I can.
    Please bid with confidence.
    Thank you for looking.

If you shipped internationally i'd have been there like a shot since gwar stuff is a real pain to get here but in that condition and with how many huge gwar fans out there these will go for funny money way higher than the $200+ they are currently on

Hi everybody, I'm the guy who won the gwar mini auction. Just putting it out there, that I just spent $270 on 13 minis and would like to purchase the others in the series. I used to own the entire set but had to part with it a few years back for various reasons, but as I have taken up minis again I am looking to get back in to the rumble. By my recollection I still need Cardinal Syn, Gor Gor, World Maggot, Sleazy, Special Edition Oderus, Kali Slymenstra, and the other 4 slave models for a total of 10 models. I would be willing to purchase any and all of these models individually or as a group in any condition and would also be interested in extra slaves as well. Please contact me with your offers would like to keep it under 3 for the lot. I have been a huge Gwar fan for 15 years and an a member of the fan club so these minis woks be going to a good home. Thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaux502 View Post
    Hi everybody, I'm the guy who won the gwar mini auction. Just putting it out there, that I just spent $270 on 13 minis and would like to purchase the others in the series. I used to own the entire set but had to part with it a few years back for various reasons, but as I have taken up minis again I am looking to get back in to the rumble. By my recollection I still need Cardinal Syn, Gor Gor, World Maggot, Sleazy, Special Edition Oderus, Kali Slymenstra, and the other 4 slave models for a total of 10 models. I would be willing to purchase any and all of these models individually or as a group in any condition and would also be interested in extra slaves as well. Please contact me with your offers would like to keep it under 3 for the lot. I have been a huge Gwar fan for 15 years and an a member of the fan club so these minis woks be going to a good home. Thanks for looking.
    It goes without saying that you have to post these once they're painted. Or maggots will fall on your head.

^seconded

by the way i hate you i'd love to have these minis.
    Last edited by Dragonsreach; 05-06-2012 at 05:23 AM. Reason: keeping it family friendly.

So Mailfaux502 here lost m password and couldnt wait for the autosend so made a new account. The Minis are back up for grabs on ebay. I primered them but that's all and now i am down on my luck financial and need to off load them here is the link, also it isnt set up for international shipping but if you can figure out how much that would cost and let me know i will change the shipping feature on ebay as long as you are paying with paypal.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/150889386369...84.m1555.l2649
    Thanks for checking it out no reserve so bid strong.

Default GWAR Minis just listed on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Malifaux502 View Post
    Just posted some GWAR Rumble in Antarctica minis on Ebay you may be interested in: http://www.ebay.com/itm/GWAR-Rumble-...item2c823044f8

Happy bidding!