I'm still around

Thread: I'm still around

Default I'm still around

Hi all. Been out of the loop for a while...............life and other pursuits. Here's a number of the other things I've been working on. All produced by Armorcast.

MUCH more to come soon.

Little Grot-bot w/canopy

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  446.9 KB

Little Grot-bot
    Name:  111.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  431.7 KB

Steampunk Ork

Name:  DSCN2400.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  475.7 KB

ROCK-N-ROLL Ork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name:  33.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  240.0 KB
    Last edited by Shawn R. L.; 04-30-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.

Maybe it's the poses/camera angles, but the anatomy on the orks look a little off. The grot bots are brill though. Any chance of a bunch of little tanks?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

That steampunk orc is cute! IMO steampunk works best when it's a little tongue-in-cheek and this guy fits that perfectly. The bowler hat? Amazing. And his trousers are even pressed!

Don't have any tanks in the works at this moment..................but, one never knows. I am working on a tiny grot Mig21.
    Surrealism: You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.

That's a start! Then onto loads of modular tiny tanks. A range of different tracks, guns, bodies and turrets would sell a ton
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Good idea freak. Thanks!!

Aw man, as rough and unwell as i feel today, those orcs have cheered me up! The steam punk guy looks ace but the rock and roll orc is my fav Plus i wouldnt have thought pink would work for a walker but you pulled it off nicely Shawn. Wicked painting!

I've been wondering where you'd been off too Shawn, haven't heard of you in ages.