Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: General FW Turnaround

  1. #1

    Default General FW Turnaround

    Hi all,

    I put an order into Forge World on Monday and was wondering if anybody had an idea of the general turn around they run to currently? I was meant to be away this weekend, but due to a viral cough I've got probably won't be now, so was wondering about the chance of it arriving in time for then. The order tracking screen is showing "Awaiting Packing" for all my items, but not all places are very good at keeping theirs up to date!

    pete

  2. #2
    I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    307
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    They are usually pretty quick, but it also depends on what you order, as if its a big piece it may need a new casting so will take longer, but usually i would give it about 4 days from order to about 8 days for most things. They are usually pretty fast after postage though.
    They say the mind can move mountains. However in practice i find C-4 works wonders!

    Where my meagre efforts have reached :

  3. #3

    Default

    Fair play, I received the e-mail saying it had been dispatched about 5 minutes ago. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow

  4. #4
    Semper Fidelis Bloodhowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Richmond, Texas
    Posts
    1,491
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RuneBrush View Post
    Fair play, I received the e-mail saying it had been dispatched about 5 minutes ago. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow

    Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. FW Shiny Things! And what did you order? Something to distract you from the Thirster sitting on your table, me thinks?

    Just ordered the Masterclass Volume II, and the Grot crew for meself. Unfortunately, shipping to me will be much longer.

    Check out more of my wife's photography at: http://thereasagwinn.com


    Why choose Space Wolves over other chapters?
    ‘They are desperate, and as savage as beasts.’
    Magnus lost his smile.
    ‘I no longer think of them as animals, Ahmuz, though I once did. I now think of them as the purest of us all. Incorruptible. Single-minded. The perfection of my father’s vision.’
    Excerpt from Battle of the Fang



  5. #5
    I'm actually a man! Rose Model Art's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    307
    Blog Entries
    16
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Well talking about this got me ordering stuff too, so have Dkok grenadiers and commissars conning my way.

    Doing a wee trench war diorama for local forum comp :-). Can't wait.

    Ooh I do fancy the modelling masterclass book, as the first was amazing.
    They say the mind can move mountains. However in practice i find C-4 works wonders!

    Where my meagre efforts have reached :

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhowl View Post
    Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh. FW Shiny Things! And what did you order? Something to distract you from the Thirster sitting on your table, me thinks?

    Just ordered the Masterclass Volume II, and the Grot crew for meself. Unfortunately, shipping to me will be much longer.
    I *might* have ordered a Contemptor class Dread for a GD entry Decided that as I'd managed to (almost) paint the Stormlord in just over four months, that doing one of those to a similar standard should be possible

    The Thirster is going to get some attention at some point - I've found out the axe and whip components so largely it's just a matter of deciding what colours to paint it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rose Model Art View Post
    Well talking about this got me ordering stuff too, so have Dkok grenadiers and commissars conning my way.

    Doing a wee trench war diorama for local forum comp :-). Can't wait.

    Ooh I do fancy the modelling masterclass book, as the first was amazing.
    Agreed, the second book looks pretty class. First one has been invaluable in pushing my skills on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2011 CoolMiniOrNot Inc.

-->