The Stars Are Right for... Miniature Exchange 29 (ME29)! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Stars Are Right for... Miniature Exchange 29 (ME29)!

Many thanks cucaiothegreat got the package today - lovely orcish resin mini - mounted rider - RP legends undead - warzone sergeant - basing bits - plaster bases (home made?) - green foliage - Lutz - elven guard - just wish I had a camera (mine was recently stolen) - thank you again. good ME... will be preparing the resin mini to paint ASAP. and most likely the warzone sergeant...

yours
    Tarrek

I finally sent out my Package, been kinda dealing with other things and wanted to wait till I had all the packages that I was suppose to send out ready.

I recieved my package today! Thanks Beowulfthehunter! I recieved a Darksword miniature Rabbit Ranger, a goblin mini, Orx Marauders command sprue, a couple of custom bases, a missle, a bretonnian head and an unknown assasin figure. Thanks they are awesome! Already got the Rabbit cleaned and primed!

Haven't heard anything back from my sender yet. Still waiting and lurking patiently.
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

HI,

I am late sending as usual, sent package to A Luna last week Wensday so hopefully not that much more lurking

and also recived a very nice package from Andy. Will get pictures up next week when I ahve some more time to spend, have already decided on which figure I want too paint

but first I really need to start painting again. have the figure from ME 28 that I need to paint first.

Thanks Andy for really great figures.

/Kretcher

Looks like my worries were stupid. I got some awesome models from Kretcher:

Some Reaper/dark sword mini's?

Spiderdude!!!!

Thank you very much Kretcher. You've met my expectations and much more
    Quote Originally Posted by uberdark View Post
    i prefer to get two miniatures and rub them around on my gaming bobos.
    Totally going for #1 -->

Is your rifle bent or are you just happy to see us?

Anyway, got home yesterday to find a big box on my front step...

.....it was full of aquarium stuff.

I've heard from WingZ, and I am still waiting excitedly!!! Pics upon receiving.
    If you can name your paint colors blindfolded....you might be a brushlicker

I got my package from ZapotekE . Let me tell you it was awesome. I got

Orc Warlord

Celia from Anima Tactics Miniatures (Limited Edition)

Rat Swarm

2 Sisters of Battle

Legend air borne officer

Inquisitor

Horn Guy

Imperial Guard Vostroyan Firstborn

Empire guy?

Meg power

Chaos decals

And Chi tea

Thanks so much ZapotekE. Its all awesome

Hi WingZ and all!

Glad you liked it and that it arrived in one piece

And sorry all for not calling in, my package from Tarreknoire arrived last week. Pics and further info will follow later this weekend, tomorrow friday is one of Swedens biggest celebrations of the year - midsommarafton - when we gather and dance around the midsummer-pole, drink and eat and have jolly fun! :P

/Markus aka ZapotekE

Great news from home, I have a package waiting for me from A Luna. Today is going to go so slow now.

Will post again once package is opened and contects examined.

Good start to the weekend, many thanks A Luna.

Just got my package last night...Thanks WingZ

<,reserving this space for pictures within 1200 hours> !!!!!
    Last edited by cannon_fodder; 07-02-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    If you can name your paint colors blindfolded....you might be a brushlicker

Quote Originally Posted by cannon_fodder View Post
    Just got my package last night...
    Great!! If I am right, all have received their package with miniatures for ME29.

I will announce next ME later in July. I know it will be in the mid of summer, but I plan to leave more sign up time, so parcels will be sent out in september...

More news to come, stay tuned!

Many thanks to all for partecipating and contributing to another awesome Miniature Exchange.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Wow that took some time to get there. I hope you like it Cannon.

hi there.

what a fantastic package from A Luna.

many thanks, and yes the Dutch cookies/waffles are now famous in the house, great miniatures too.

Rackham Cynwall Dragon

Dark Crusader, CMON

I know what you mean with unpainted minis getting low, same here but will always find something interesting to send out in the next ME.

many thanks

cheers

Roy

Ready and waiting for the next ME, and blimey ME 30, great stuff. Minitures selected for the lucky recipient.

Hi all,
    the thread for Miniature Exchange is now online here http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...pen-for-signup

Hope you will join and have fun!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki