The Stars Are Right for... Miniature Exchange 29 (ME29)! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Stars Are Right for... Miniature Exchange 29 (ME29)!

I actually just sent a PM so I'm not that far behind, just bad at remembering my login, so had to wait to respond from a computer with password memory....emailing WingZ now to tell him to wait for your response Beowulf. Hope I'm not holding ever'body up...
    Last edited by cannon_fodder; 06-04-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    If you can name your paint colors blindfolded....you might be a brushlicker

Heard from omega prime and pm'd details to him.
    Sent Kretcher a PM but not heard yet presumably involved in Her Majesties festivities God Bless You Ma'm
    Last edited by AndyG; 06-04-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Been in contact with both AndyG and beowulfthehunter. Package is going out tommorrow.

Sent a PM with my address to painterboyroy and still waiting for a reply.

Got Tarreknoire address, parcel is almost ready to ship and I hope to send it out before week end.

Have made contact with both and sending package this week. Long live ME's

I (Tarreknoire) has sent a package to ZapotekE - please let me know when it arrives, and hope something does inspire you...
    I also sent as a gesture of thanks something to cucaiothegreat - again please me know when it arrives, it is not much - hope you find something to your liking.

Thank you.

Hi,

was without internet for some time here, just got it back (Very nice feeling) and have answered some mail that I have recived. Will pack and send things soon.

I sent today my parcel to Tarreknoire.
    I hope it will arrive soon and thet you'll find something interesting to paint.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Just posted my package that goes out to WingZ. Was a bit hard to chose what to include so I guess I put a tad bit more than I had in mind from the begining But Giving away something is a pleasure!

@Zapo. . .
    true. . .but it's more of a trade than a donation, so it's more fun for all !!!!

Beowulf should be getting his minis any day now, hopefully!!!!

Thumbs up

I came back from office to find two parcels awaiting me...

The first one was from painterboyroy and contained a lot of great miniatures, bases, a lot of bits, and other nice stuff, including both the highland and swamp tuft from The Army Painter, that I was planning to buy very soon.
    I loved those little familiars, the cowgirl, the GW vampire, and the awesome Greater Daemon of Tzeentch from GW classic!

Many thanks for the many great stuff that made this another really great ME for me.

Name:  Foto0066.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  414.5 KB

But there was another surprise! The other parcel was from Tarreknoire, who sent me a "thank you" parcel for what I'm sending to him.
    Strangely enough, I got his parcel the same day I had the chance to post mine.

There was some interesting stuff in it, including several plastic, metal and resin bases, plus a bunch of bits and some cool plastic miniatures.
    I hope he will get some stuff he likes in the parcel that I have sent to him!

Name:  Foto0065.jpg
Views: 144
Size:  374.8 KB

Many thanks to both painterroyboy and Tarreknoire for another great Miniature Exchange!!
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

Packaged and sent off to Kretcher. Hope you like mate
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=

Hi Cucaiothegreat

, glad you like them and great you can use the tufts.

Cowgirl is Perdita by 'Wyrd' miniatures see example http://www.coolminiornot.com/241104?browseid=1871946 here. Great miniatures but a little small for my eyesight these days. lol.

Yes Rackham miniature is a Griffin Fusilier

Hanged corpse, no idea, was sent it years ago in a much earlier ME

kind regards

Roy

I wanted to give a heads up I did recieve Cannon Fodders package last week. It contained an Ice Elemental from Chainmail, two models from Wargods, a Lizardman, and a very cool mech from Battletech.

It looks awesome, but I have no idea what mech it is suppose to be.

My Package for my guy will be going out in a few days. Thanks again.

Got my package from Omegaprime today some lovely minis a flagelant and a savage orc and a cherub from GW and an old pre slotta figurine not quite sure who by but looks scifi alien and a PP knight with spear. Also some lovely resin bases. Cheers mate much appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Here be my ranking=

Quote Originally Posted by beowulfthehunter View Post
    . . . and a very cool mech from Battletech.

It looks awesome, but I have no idea what mech it is suppose to be.
    No problem...
    the mech is actually one of the resculpts for the warhammer mech...specifically WHM-8D AKA this guy:
    Name:  28_Hyena_FS2ndBoG_Warhammer_fl.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  70.8 KB

SO. . .am I still flagged? =)

Quote Originally Posted by cannon_fodder View Post
    No problem...
    the mech is actually one of the resculpts for the warhammer mech...specifically WHM-8D AKA this guy:
    Name:  28_Hyena_FS2ndBoG_Warhammer_fl.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  70.8 KB
    Really cool guy!!

Quote Originally Posted by cannon_fodder View Post
    SO. . .am I still flagged? =)
    Absolutely NOT!
    Wingz can now send to you, when it is ready.

Hey AndyG.
    Glad you liked them! The Alien sci fi mini is Star Wars Zuckuss from the late 1980s. I made the resin bases.

I will have a package out to Cannon by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaprime View Post
    Hey AndyG.
    Glad you liked them! The Alien sci fi mini is Star Wars Zuckuss from the late 1980s. I made the resin bases.
    Über cool bases mate you got talent there!
    Here be my ranking=