Gauntlet: Legends Minis - where to get more? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gauntlet: Legends Minis - where to get more?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkorne View Post
    Hi, sorry for being very late to the party? Any chance they're still available? I'm very desperate to get these, Gauntlet is my favorite game of all time. I was just so small when this game came out I had no clue that these figures existed.
    Hi! Yep, there are still some available. I'll PM you.

I've uploaded the full set of images here: https://imgur.com/a/PBR2soy Bear in mind that this is not the complete set and due to the difficulty of obtaining information, I don't actually know what the full set is!

I bought the n64 gauntlet legends game way back when and it came with the warrior figure. I never knew these others existed until I saw a couple figures online recently as I was looking to repurchase my classic games.

I'm definitely interested in picking up a few of your extras if these things aren't cost prohibitive. What do these figures typically go for?

Quote Originally Posted by Dornobb View Post
    I bought the n64 gauntlet legends game way back when and it came with the warrior figure. I never knew these others existed until I saw a couple figures online recently as I was looking to repurchase my classic games.

I'm definitely interested in picking up a few of your extras if these things aren't cost prohibitive. What do these figures typically go for?
    I'll send you a message with some rough prices.

For anyone still following this thread after 6 years, and who are still interested. I have just listed one of these on E-Bay. A Plague Grunt.

http://ebay.us/T7fYRk?cmpnId=5338273189

Name:  IMG_20200810_150004220.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  1.44 MB