Mega's menagerie of miniature madness

Thread: Mega's menagerie of miniature madness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mega's menagerie of miniature madness

Hi,

Having been chatting with some of you recently I thought I would start a wip thread to gain some valuable feedback from the lovely people here at cmon. Rather than rambling I'm going to jump straight in with a wip I have on the go for the Wamp dark sword competition running at the moment -

John

This is looking outstanding mate. Just make sure the base doesnt overshadow the mini.
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Looking great so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!

really great base-building, just make sure to make the figure pop out

Cheers for the thoughts guys. After being away with work for a little bit I've managed to push this forward to a point where I'm going to work on the minis for now. I'm still not perfectly happy with the positioning of them yet - I think the girl needs to go further back. But we'll see.

Blog Entries

looking really ace and as KB said, the leather is near perfection.

Thanks so much guys To be honest I've be amazed how different it looked when I painted his helmet, it just made his face come to life. Here's a few more pics. To date I've not really done much with his neck, so the splats there aren't such a problem. I'm really happy with the front of the jacket, the back still needs to be roughed up and more painting. None the less I can't believe this is coming out from under my brush!

Blog Entries

I can, you are a great painter sir. Really looking amazing, keep it up.

AWesome ! actually looks like old cracked leather. Your work never ceases to amaze and inspire
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk