Mega's menagerie of miniature madness - Page 16
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega's menagerie of miniature madness

What about a freehand pattern on the bandana? Something simple to add additional interest.

a pirate skull is a win of course, perhaps a HA symbol? ok maybe not... lol

looking awesome, btw

yep, awesome mate!
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Blog Entries

That guy is looking great sir. I agree, some kind of pattern is needed for the bandanna.

I'm still working on him, fingers crossed he'll be finished on Saturday but I wish I could decide what to do on his bandana Skull and crossed bones seem like a cop out though -

Looks great! You know maybe his bandanna isn't that at all...maybe it use to be a blouse or dress from some bar wench or perhaps it's part of an enemy flag that he now uses as a bandanna or piece of clothing from a vanquished foe from a far off land?
    *edit*
    or maybe he's a HULKAMANIAC!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Zab; 05-16-2013 at 09:15 PM. Reason: humour
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Name:  cotton_bandana_blue_paisley_2s.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  16.2 KB

Something like this, just simplify it and reverse the dark and light colors.

This one would work

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  10.0 KB
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Such did I enjoy painting Colin that I've starter another - US Tanker. So far I've only base coated him and applied a highlight so every thing's just getting started. I'm planning on having a warm and a cold side to his face, just because. I'm also steering clear of the Andrea flesh set as i've used that a lot in the past and I thought I'd try something new.

Haha....that is Donald Sutherland out of Kelly's heroes. Amazing film, watch it if you haven't seen it.
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

Oddball (his name)
    "
    . Andyg

Creepy. I just had a flashback to the 2010 Winter Oympics. We worked with im to do a lot of our voice overs and promos. Of course, he wasn't driving a tank then Nice work on the skin so far.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Hijack...sorry. One of my favourite quotes for the film....More found here

Kelly
    : Well Oddball, what do you think?

Oddball: It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.
    Big Joe: Hey look, you just keep them Tigers busy and we'll take care of the rest.
    Oddball: The only way I got to keep them Tigers busy is to LET THEM SHOOT HOLES IN ME!
    Crapgame: Hey, Oddball, this is your hour of glory. And you're chickening out!
    Oddball: To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers.
    Kelly: Nobody's asking you to be a hero.
    Oddball: No? Then YOU sit up in that turret baby.
    Kelly: No, because you're gonna be up there, baby, and I'll be right outside showing you which way to go.
    Oddball: Yeah?
    Kelly: Yeah.
    Oddball: Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... maybe we can't lose, you're on!
    Join me as I try to place as a finalist at Golden Demon http://willsinnerdemon.wordpress.com/

'I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays'
    "
    . Andyg

Blog Entries

very cool bust and nice to see you try another seeing how great the other turned out.

Oi you lot - Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?

I want a warm side and a cool side, so far warm and once I start the other side it's going cooler. The other thing I'm trying with this is to paint it for normal light rather than for under my triple bright light, certainly it's feeling like a different experience.

Woof woof woof woof woof, always wid da negative waives moiriaraity. lol looks just like him.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive