Mega's menagerie of miniature madness - Page 20
Page 20 of 52 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Mega's menagerie of miniature madness

Nice twist of the base!!

Thanks all, the last week has been busy so sorry for the lack of response. Things are coming together well now, one last bit to finish and then I'll post completed pictures.

None the less, here's some pictures of my results from the weekend workshop - I'm very happy with how's he's turning out. Thank you for your help Chris, John and all that were there.

Color me intrigued with the ogre.
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

Having found myself at home today I thought I'd put some newly found painting mojo to the test. Also I've sculpted my first ever figure - only trouble is that is 4mm tall and is a copy of Frank Hyde and I shall be using him on the base of the Tallulah I've almost finished.

Now i think you are just a glutton for punishment. 4mm??? Oh my. Well done with the sculpting though.

Nice sculpt on such a small mini, I started on 6mm for my first sculpt (keep getting asked to do more !) . Now when do you start your first 28mm sculpt ?
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk

Blog Entries

I really think you are on to something here sir. Just when I think you have this scene perfect, you whip out some other badass element.

Cheers guys, the infamy Tallulah piece is finished and photographed, just got to sort them out but in the mean time heres another update -

And some smoothing

Their going to be under a street light aren't they?
    Visit my Hobby webstore at http://battleroadhobbies.com/ . Also I am available for commission just shoot me a pm.

Looking at the pictures is showing things much more starkly than it is an real life - I've brought the blue down a little, but there's still quite a lot there. I've glazing some florescent orange in a few areas which my camera seems to make much brighter than it actually is. But, you get the picture....

I'll have to practice taking pictures as much as painting one day.

Your pictures are pretty damn good. Remember that everyone's monitor is set differently and this is a WIP thread so don't spend to much time on the pics It's looking very interesting, BTW.
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

I have the new iPhone so my pictures greAt. I can see where your heading with it now much better.

After a holiday it's feeling good to be back with a brush (even if I need a new one as it's knackered). I think his arm and face are pretty much complete so now I'm moving onto the rest of his body.

That day glo Vallejo orange you were going on about really does hit the spot! Great colour contrast to I get the feeling that a few more models done this way and you're going to have a new signature style.
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

I'm back onto an old project - I've pretty much repainted everything as I wasn't happy with the hair spray chipping on the top. This time I used the AK interactive weathering liquid and was happy with the results.

Getting back on track - weathering has started.

Looking tip top my man, now back to those cheese toasties
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

ddefinitely gonna cost him a few quid to get that paintwork resprayed! stunning work
    Wargames Terrain Workshop
    Home of High Quality Gaming boards, Scenery and Miniature Sculpting

Contact us @ wargamesterrainworkshop@yahoo.co.uk