KickStarter and Relocating
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KickStarter and Relocating

Default KickStarter and Relocating

So I pledged on KickStarter and just got the thing so I can give my shipping address. Problem is that I may be moving before my goodies ship. Is it possible to update my shipping address at a later date? How would I go about it?

They said they will be sending another email before shipping. You should be enter corrections or changes at that time.

If you're really concerned. Go to the Zombicide Kickstarter homepage and click on the send message tab and let them know.

Good call! Thanks for the heads up!

You can also drop me a PM here, same guy!
    I like it firm and fruity!

Quote Originally Posted by Chern Ann View Post
    So you're the one that had to go through all the comments on Kickstarter? You have my condolonces.

Especially during Troy's breakdown and the time of the Pony Pony Pony rants.

Chern say someone messes up and has got their maths wrong.

Will you guys pick up on that?

I quadrule checked I'd got it right, but I'm paranoid!

Quote Originally Posted by Markus_Berger View Post
    Here is someone paranoid too ;-)
    Me2

I've got "Did I put my address in correctly?" and "Did I specify the right options?" running through my head even though Chrome did the first bit for me, and I ticked off the items on the check-list I made whilst being paranoid about whether I was pledging the right amount!

:P

Don't worry about the math, we'll sort it out. It's the magic of spreadsheets!
    I like it firm and fruity!

Don't worry about the math, we'll sort it out. It's the magic of spreadsheets!

Speaking of which... when all the pledges and add ons are totalled, will you be posting that amount? It's surely to be higher than the amount on kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
    Speaking of which... when all the pledges and add ons are totalled, will you be posting that amount? It's surely to be higher than the amount on kickstarter.
    I'd be interested to see the total after Kickstarter and Amazon's cut.

If anyone was paying attention to the comments on Kickstarter...I don't think I need to mention it, but I would also love running the numbers with the full total...

Quote Originally Posted by Skittlebrau View Post
    If anyone was paying attention to the comments on Kickstarter...I don't think I need to mention it, but I would also love running the numbers with the full total...
    Hope they let us know, and don't take it as us wanting to moan about not getting XYZ free.

Genuinely just intrigued.

BTW how bad was Troy's final meltdown? I missed it.
    My Avatar is a Zombie sketch by The Walking Dead Artist - Charlie Adlard.

In memoriam - the Tearful 107, May 6th 2012

I don't know that Troy had a final meltdown. Most of his posts were complaints about the backers who kept asking for new stretch rewards, or even those who were suggesting possible future rewards for the expansion. He didn't seem to be able to tell the difference and ranted about them all.

Then all of a sudden something must have snapped, because all of his posts then became about his wanting a pony. Pony this. Pony that. Think blah blah blah but with Pony Pony Pony instead.

It's kind of too bad, because earlier on he obviouly had points he was trying to make that he felt strongly on, but it was also apparent he lacked a basic understanding of what Kickstarter stretch rewards were all about.

It ended with him becoming a troll. Whether that was his intention or not.

I took him to task over swearing at people and he calmed slightly. But this was before Ponygate.

To be fair to the memory of Troy (long may his plastic version slay the undead), without his Pony rant Joshua would never have come up with the Zombie Pony with a Cardboard horn and a chainsaw on the saddle, which I feel certain will be a stretch goal for the expansion. I know I'd drop $10 for a pair. Though for ease of typing, I feel we should start referring to it as the "Trojan Unicorn", as it made it's first appearance during the battles with Troy.

Trojan Unicorn sounds like a reference to a Condom.

I will have a Zombie Pony with a Cardboard horn and a chainsaw saddle or I'll burn the building down!

But seriously, I will make this happen somehow, if I have to learn how to sculpt and do it myself. I love that the guys named the final goal Troy, because it's one of those thing that no one else will ever understand, but will always make me chuckle...and that in itself was the best stretch reward they could have offered.