Chaos space marine - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaos space marine

@ Cassar, That has an enormous amount of potential. Back to the dark with you! And don't come back out till your done!

@Tee999, I love that picture! The Emperor looks awesome in it but he's not in his Terminator armour. I think that would make for an awesome big-ature diorama.

@ all you haters, Horus got away with a lot of shit but like Hitler, he got delt with... LOL! That Chaos Marine does look badass!

Sarpedon's still way cooler! Ha! Had to throw that in. Sorry, can't help myself.

I love this, Stay Frosty all you crazies!
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

Cassar I can't wait to see it! I still want one of my own created by you sometime! lol

heres what i have been up to so far. by the way Chrome cheers for the fur tips

the shoulder pads are small they are the inners i use them to mold the outer main shoulder pads around

Last edited by cassar; 05-21-2012 at 04:40 PM.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Yesssss another cassar bigature!!

I hope that it's gonna be as ornate as hell!
    Victis hostibus tuis tibi rapitur videre et audire fletum mulierum. (or as near as google can do it!)
    Here be my ranking=
    Here be my gallery http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/AndyG

Mmmm, a Bigcass mini. Myes. Sounds like it's about time to pop a whiskey and hang around the threads a bit again....
    Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    The secret? Practice, and a desire to get better. A little talent goes a long way, but as long as you're open to advice, you can do amazing things.

Whiskey? Will there be dancers? This is getting better by the second!
    “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf”.
    George Orwell

Someone say old dioramas?

And this pic just because I love it:
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Those are really cool pictures. What books are they from? That old diorama is awesome. Whiskey is taking effect, good old Jamison. Must be careful with postings, mustn't offend soft skins. Oh boy, this is going to be one cool Bigature. Cassar doesn't disappoint.
    George Orwell

From the original rule book - a.k.a. Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

That's is really cool. I wonder if it's available somewhere? Great art work!
    George Orwell

Aaaaaah anuvver big one! And a dirty chaos dude. Good start on that! Ah rogue trader and those ancient, ancient white dwarfs, good times, good times.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Cass is a machine keeps churning out the perfect 10s

Trys, that's one of the ones. I think I was getting confused with 2, is there one with stealers and termies stuck in a lift?

Cass, would you ever try a stealer or tyranid?

I'll look later - but I don't think termies and stealers were really part of 40k yet. I mean look at that dreadnaught (I actually have one of those now!).

As for purchase, you'd have to hit eBay. Not sure what they go for, they've been OOP for a long time.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Blog Entries

Place that miniature in the Cassarizar and behold - it is miniature no more!!!!

dfb

Looking forward to seeing this one done mate.

My Gallery Here

CMON Rank: Will paint for Jelly Beans...

Well... I need to know what it's called. Can you please post a photo of the cover? What kind of Dreadnought is that? Is it a one off or a standard piece that was mass produced?

Cassar, what gives? It's been several hours since you last posted any progress. What's wrong? Have you started sleeping, eating, bathing, and all that other stuff we mortals must do?
    George Orwell

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warhamm...:_Rogue_Trader

That dread is the first version of the dreads. It's what came before the more well known boxes of legs.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460

Hah! I've got two of those as well somewhere, there was a version with short legs as well as one with longer legs. I've also got one of those sword-armed robots from about that same time. Classic stuff.
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Damn...old school good stuff.

That technical drawing of the mk vi armor is greeeeat.

All this just reawakens my desire for a preheresy marine army.
    The odds of succesfully finishing this miniature is 3720:1

Furioso dreadnaught and Furnibundus if I remember right love the rogue trader stuff would love to see cass's take on some of the old rogue trader figures Calgar on his throne with the beakie helmet on the stand or maybe of the old school Leman Russ
    Last edited by Goblinho; 05-22-2012 at 05:17 PM. Reason: I'm special and can't type

Quote Originally Posted by Goblinho View Post
    Cass is a machine keeps churning out the perfect 10s

Trys, that's one of the ones. I think I was getting confused with 2, is there one with stealers and termies stuck in a lift?

Cass, would you ever try a stealer or tyranid?
    I will try my hand at anything, There was a chap asking about biotitans but thats just madnes muhahahaah!

Quote Originally Posted by TrystanGST View Post
    From the original rule book - a.k.a. Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader.
    hmmm i seem to recal sometime in the ancient past doing a rogue trader bigature, think it was a beaky marine

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Aaaaaah anuvver big one! And a dirty chaos dude. Good start on that! Ah rogue trader and those ancient, ancient white dwarfs, good times, good times.
    that where the interest comes from Meph its the old stuff that fired the imagination and set you on the path

Quote Originally Posted by dogfacedboy uk1 View Post
    Place that miniature in the Cassarizar and behold - it is miniature no more!!!!

dfb

Looking forward to seeing this one done mate.
    Lol Cassarizer a new one to the list

Quote Originally Posted by roninjr View Post
    Well... I need to know what it's called. Can you please post a photo of the cover? What kind of Dreadnought is that? Is it a one off or a standard piece that was mass produced?

Cassar, what gives? It's been several hours since you last posted any progress. What's wrong? Have you started sleeping, eating, bathing, and all that other stuff we mortals must do?
    Dunno about that mate the missus as had me buzzing around like a blue arsed fly doing everything she deems needing doing lol, "SWMBO"

Quote Originally Posted by marjedi View Post
    Damn...old school good stuff.

That technical drawing of the mk vi armor is greeeeat.

All this just reawakens my desire for a preheresy marine army.
    You have enough to do you remind me of a lion on the plains of Africa surrounded by wildybeasts, which one, no that one ,no that one lol.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive