Active Auctions aren't active.

Thread: Active Auctions aren't active.

Default Active Auctions aren't active.

Click 'Browse Gallery' > 'Recent Auctions'.
    Ensure 'Active Only' is set.
    Click on some auctions.

Many of the auctions ended some time ago. It would be nice if this were fixed.

Cheers,
    Joe

Not even a "your call is important to us" message?

Feeling the love.

This afternoon, I had two active auctions featured a week ago, ending in a few hours, wich appeared as "ended" in My Images menu.
    Credits were deduced, it just seems like the service brokes or resets itself.
    As you may already know, the last moments of an online auction are the most important ones, and this situation I'm describing happened to me at least five different times.
    I'm also seeing that they are neither appearing in the front page feature "Ending soon".
    Both the appearance in such feature and keeping them as active until the last moment the auction lasts, are the value I'm paying when I buy credits. And I'm not receiving none right now.

Newbie, please be gentle nestorv's Avatar

I have the same problem as well. I have featured an auction which appears to be closed although it is still active for the next 4 days. Credits was deducted as well, but auction is not active.

Just to update on the issue. The auction feature now works fine. Thank you very much

Having the same issue again. I have contacted the site admin through the contact us option but I got no responce. Sad thing I have purchased 3 more credits which I won't use in the future as it seems to get wasted..

Although previous one was rectified, now I have the same issue with another two
    It seems there is a glitch on the mechanism pulling data out of ebay or something along these lines. If moderators are reading this, the issue is with items with image ids 317236 and 317183.

Angry

Same here. 315926 and 313495 are supposed to be featured since sunday, but have been disabled the last two days and counting...

As long as you put money in to the meter, I don't think anyone in charge seems to care. This thread has been open since May and I suspect if a staff member did care, they would have posted by now.

Jaded.

Hello all,

This was just brought to my attention, and while I do not have access to the code, I will get the right person to address this. If you have specific questions or requests please feel free to send me a PM and/or an email - derek AT coolminiornot DOT com.

My apologies for this oversight.

Oz
    Throne of Angels

Are you WATCHING?

AKA - AngelicOne