Games Day and Golden Demon 2012 Chicago July, 28th! - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Games Day and Golden Demon 2012 Chicago July, 28th!

I got my flight booked! Yay! But only had two choices and the later flight was landing well after dinner. So I'm going to be at O'Hare at 10:40 am. Looks like I get to kill some time for a bit so anyone in the area around then, let me know. lol! But definitely count me in for dinner, just need to know what time!

That place in the US, you know the one. The one with the trees and rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrescher View Post
    So back to the pizza thing. Who all wants to join and when do we want to meet up? I can reserve us a table over at the Giordano's. I just need to figure close to how many people we'll have.
    I will be there, as well as the other 3 in my group. So put us down. I just need to know where to go, I will be at the Double Tree.

Nice, so I've got about 9 of us so far. The place is Giordanos Pizza and from the convention center area, you just head north on River Road until you get to Higgins Rd (about a mile or so) and it's pretty much right there on the corner. The address is 9415 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL. Do we have a specific time we want to meet? 6:30ish?

Nice, so I've got about 9 of us so far. The place is Giordanos Pizza and from the convention center area, you just head north on River Road until you get to Higgins Rd (about a mile or so) and it's pretty much right there on the corner. The address is 9415 W. Higgins Road, Rosemont, IL. Do we have a specific time we want to meet? 6:30ish?
    We can shoot for that, if we will be late I will let you know, some how. I will PM you my cell number.

That 9 includes Elly and I, right? Cause I know we'll be there.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

Psssh, like I'd forget you? Yep, the numbers include you both along with KathrynLoch, Cocanour, and MightyChad and his retinue.

Just booked my flight! I'm officially going and damn does it feel good.
    I won't be there on Friday for dinner, but I'll see you all on sat at demon!
    ... Now to go paint!!!
    -Ansel
    "If you've got what it takes...
    Its gonna take everything you've got."

Hell yeah Ansel!! Will be great to see you again! yYyYyyYYEEEAGGH!!!
    My Rank -

it will be great to see you guys there. Paint on my friends!

Officially started painting my WFB Monster entry yesterday. Time for a painting sprint! Ansel, awesome to have you on board! It's good you got a break from the hectic filming schedule

good thing you are not waiting until the last minute LOL

I'll be there, but I don't know anyone.

What's fun to do in Chicago? We've never been there before and I have a few days to kill before GD.

Hi Joe! Nice to meet ya! See, now you know someone! I'll be wearing a shirt with my War Horse Minis logo. So be sure to say hi.

I really like your space marine in your gallery. And I see you're from Halifax - home of the Titanic memorial.

As for something to do, I have no clue but I'm sure Trystan or Ellie or someone will chime in.

Hey Kath, I've been following your thread all week. I like the pearl effect you are using. You like my space marine eh? Got me a Golden Demon in 2008

MightyChad and his retinue.

Crap, need to get that on some T-shirts! Or it should say khavor and his retinue.

Quote Originally Posted by khavor View Post
    I thought we already had a slogan, two actually.
    Well we have a slogan, but no group name.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullz View Post
    What's fun to do in Chicago? We've never been there before and I have a few days to kill before GD.
    Depends on where you're staying and how far you're willing to travel to find said fun. There's tons of stuff downtown to do (museums, lakeshore drive, etc) but if you're staying by the airport you'd have to have a vehicle or take public transportation to get down there

Quote Originally Posted by MightyChad View Post
    Well we have a slogan, but no group name.
    The Hellions.