Nurgle Chaos Lord

Thread: Nurgle Chaos Lord

Default Nurgle Chaos Lord

He is finally finished! One of my favourite models. Those GW plastic characters are damned good!

Here's my take on him pulling together inspirations mainly from the work of Darren Latham and Joe Tomazevski:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/308606

I may even have to paint another.....

Like it, voted
    "we reach for the stars, forever looking to the heavens, our minds filled with wonder and the glory of the cosmic all; stretching the boundries of human knowledge and securing the solar system for the Human Species out there beyond the final frontier so one day our decendants will be as gods!
    You hold our hands so we don't blunder into things........and do the photo shop.
    "
    . Andyg

Great, love those eyes, although I would prefer paler skin
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/freak-in-a-cage/freakinacage-1.jpg

Nice esp like the armour and the horns sticking out of it
    more pics here if you want a squiz http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/jason

I really struggled with the skin......i buggered about with it for ages and still couldnt get it 100% how i would have liked it. I need to practise skin i think. The wolf model that's being worked on by 10ball looks to be good for practise. His posts have inspired me

Those eyes are stealing my soul!

Great job! Seeing this I'm very much looking forward to seeing how your clown turns out!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!

Newbie, please be gentle twodiced's Avatar
    The 13th level of hades inferno aka texas

Great job. Love the guts. Skin tones are difficult for some, easy for others. Practice makes perfect. Keep up the good work.

Cheers all!

Quote Originally Posted by moonmin82 View Post
    Great job! Seeing this I'm very much looking forward to seeing how your clown turns out!
    Robbie is next......i'm on a little break from painting at the moment but next week i'll be starting Robbie. I have some plans for him involving a very warped and weird base

The clown will be a little further down the line when i can think of an appropriate background.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wicksy View Post
    Robbie is next......i'm on a little break from painting at the moment but next week i'll be starting Robbie. I have some plans for him involving a very warped and weird base

The clown will be a little further down the line when i can think of an appropriate background.....
    Cant wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Luna View Post
    Consider yourself quoted!

I have always been partial to Nurgle, and this just looks excellent