CMKS Manager & the THI Suit

Thread: CMKS Manager & the THI Suit

Default CMKS Manager & the THI Suit

Hey! Did anyone else notice that the THI Suit Model is only $10 (instead of the $15 projected?)

Yeah. I wonder what's going to happen to that last $5 haha.
    Proud owner of a Cassar!

#1378/9460
    You are ranked 1351 out of 9441 artists.

I heard that it was an error and should still be $15. But on the bright side the Thi suit and the Aphid suit both dropped from $25 to $20 and that was not a misprint. You will still get the Thi suit and aphid in the $100 pledge but you can also add more if desired.

Well... I took it as good fortune and used the extra money to buy more. ^_^

Yea, it was stated that it was and oops. The thi suit is still 15 not 10, but the gnosis and the aphid were reduced to 20 bucks

Dang... I knew it was too good to be true.....

BTW, which one is the Aphid?

The aphid is Barker Zosa in his power suit (the final, final, actually really final stretch goal.)
    "Facts are the impregnable bulwark that stands between us and the insidious evil of bullsh*t." - Pikey, over on Nagoyahammer

Ah...right. Well... that's fine. I only think I'll be needing one of those.

So.... when is the FINAL CMKS survey come out (so we can make corrections when I thought the the THI suits were cheaper and perhaps pick up another copy of the game @ the biohazard level)?

Was it the end of THIS month or Next month....?

Yeah I was only getting one THI, added a second when I saw the lower price, just in case they decided to honor it. However I will make adjustments when this comes out. I can't wait, I really want to get my stuff locked in. So excited to play this game. Working on modding and painting a Hurley this weekend.

I have to many strain as it is...going to need to order more vanguard lol to even out the numbers.